Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We were just discussing this today... how she wants to go to Novi for this big final episode bash thing...

to me, not interested... but to her: coolest thing ever!

just curious

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Shandiggity.. the Swan was on last night and AI is on tomorrow and Thursday..... or did i miss something last night.... BTW, what did you think of the girl who won last night?

YES~ I admit it... I am addicted to this show (AI). I just heard on the radio this morning that at the Imagine Theatre in Novi next week they willbe having a gianormous par-tee.. yes, the do serve booze at the Imagine Theatre. NOT that i will be there, but it would be fun... P shot me down with the idea!!!

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
QUOTE(manana-II @ May 18 2004, 07:50 AM)YES~ I admit it... I am addicted to this show (AI). I just heard on the radio this morning that at the Imagine Theatre in Novi next week they willbe having a gianormous par-tee.. yes, the do serve booze at the Imagine Theatre. NOT that i will be there, but it would be fun... P shot me down with the idea!!!

I love it too! Go Diana!! Go Jasmine!!
I'll go with you to a AI party!

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ May 18 2004, 07:56 AM)QUOTE(manana-II @ May 18 2004, 07:50 AM) YES~ I admit it... I am addicted to this show (AI). I just heard on the radio this morning that at the Imagine Theatre in Novi next week they willbe having a gianormous par-tee.. yes, the do serve booze at the Imagine Theatre. NOT that i will be there, but it would be fun... P shot me down with the idea!!!

I love it too! Go Diana!! Go Jasmine!!
I'll go with you to a AI party!

Alright! Deal!!!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
AI was on last night Cindy - the final 3 sang and that was about it. Sometimes I wonder about the songs they pick to sing

On The Swan I thought that one girl was crazy to quit so far into it - and wonder about their screening process. They've had a few girls on there that have had really bad attitudes. Geeze - you'd think for a free $50,000 personal overhaul they'd be a little more optimistic <_<

That girl who won on the swan last night looked good - she needs to learn how to talk with all those new teeth in her mouth though
Sometimes the veneers turn out great, other times they are TOO BIG and WAY too fake looking

·
&quot;Commodore of the ToT LoT&quot;
2,809 Posts
William Hung

She Bangs.....She Bangs...........

My Hero!!!!
Missed him when he made his Oakland Mall
appearance.
Very.......Very.....Funny!!!!!

XO

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
I am an addict and sucker for any reality show.

I have been a fan of AI for the three seasons it has been on. Go Diana!

I also like the swan...yes Shan that girl was crazy and stupid to get booted off!

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
OMG!!!! I missed it last night??? The damn shot the doc gave me knocked me out. uguuugghhhhh!!!!
So it must not be on this evening then, ay? bummer!!!!

Yeah that chickster who won last night... does need to learn to talk.
The girl who left was a little beotch if you ask me.. she got all the surgery done and then leaves.. wonder if they do that there is some form of payback they are accountable for.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I heard on the radio the other day that william hung was offered 10k per week to perform... I think in vegas or LA...

nice...

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
How did they find out that one chick had a mirror? That was kind of weird...What are they bugging her phone or snooping through her room?

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ May 18 2004, 08:52 AM)How did they find out that one chick had a mirror? That was kind of weird...What are they bugging her phone or snooping through her room?
that was strange.. i have no clue..
they did say something like a few people to told them she may have a mirror.. so the proceede to look. Whats the point? I would want to be surprised!!!

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Seriously, do you really watch it or are you watching because your kids have it on?

I watched it for the first time last week and saw that I wasn't missing anything. I can find 1,000,000,000 better things to do with my time.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts