Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
We have a friend that used to have a blue one......Also, think someone had one on Gull a weekend....

Best of both worlds!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Just like something out of James Bond.

That be great to get someone in it that doesn't know what it does (like picking up a date) and taking them out and just drive the both of you right into a friggin' lake to freak them out.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looked into them a little, a car that is in that good shape, running and floatable, can go for $40,000. DANG!!!!

·
Registered
991 Posts
I talked to the owner when he pulled up during jobbie nooner. He put in over by Browns and drove it around. He said it didn't do too bad, only a couple of waves went over the hood!

·
12,052 Posts
It came into Metro on Sat. or Sunday, don't remember which (all a blurr) by the boat launch. Don't know if it went into the water, we couldn't see from the floating docks.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
There is an A-Frame house on the North Side of the Clinton River with a White one in the Great Room. I use to point it out to people when I lived on the river.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(TheWiz @ Apr 29 2003, 11:41 AM)There is an A-Frame house on the North Side of the Clinton River with a White one in the Great Room.

I use to point it out to people when I lived in a van,.. down by the river.

Did you live with that guy from Saturday Night Live ! ?

hehe

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
seen this car up at 'bikinis' on lake huron! lol!

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Apr 29 2003, 12:26 PM)I looked for the pics of it on Jobbienooner but couldn't find any. I know there is a bunch on there.
go to the pg page

1 - 18 of 18 Posts