Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like we're gonna be hit and miss all day with showers and storms. No guarantee of extended periods of sunny, dry weather. Soooooooo, WHAT'S THE PLAN? What's everyone doing today? We're in Algonac now so we're thinking of maybe driving by car out to Harsen's, putz around out there. Maybe go walk around the Moot if it's not storming. Maybe go to Brown's or Algonac Harbor Club. Gonn take the little guy fishig this morning on the canal here, but need some plans for later.

C'mon peeps, what are you doing today? Anyone want to hook up? PM me or post here and I'll give ya my cell.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I'm thinking the wife will be home soon. Fun time is over. She's already expecting the house dusted and vaccuumed. Shuh,... right!

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I figured the folks that partied yesterday will be out of commission today

Get some rest, take your vitamins. Looks like you won't be missing much today, weather wise.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Eat your Wheaties and spinach.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Plan B. Jimmy Buffet party at the Idle hour this afternoon. Starts at 4. Outside Tiki bar w/food till 8. Band Air Marguitaville. $5 cover.
We are there. Convincor is a bad influence. We were going to stay home & chill.............

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jun 28 2003, 10:29 AM)I think today is going to be very low key. Alot of naps.
No rest for the wheary.......I'm heading up to Port Sanillac.......Guess I'll sleep on Monday!

Great seeing you two last night.......

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jun 28 2003, 11:48 AM)QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jun 28 2003, 10:29 AM) I think today is going to be very low key. Alot of naps.
No rest for the wheary.......I'm heading up to Port Sanillac.......Guess I'll sleep on Monday!

Great seeing you two last night.......
Hey,, wish we would have found you earlier.
I a taking a nap, then heading to the Jimmy Buffet party at the Idle hour.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks like we're gonna head to Algonac Harbor Club by car to meet The Garydeb's's's's's. Should be there around 3ish. Anyone else interested in joining us c'mon up. PM me for my cell if you don't have it already, I'll be on here for another hour or so. The more the merrirer. See ya peeps!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Campari @ Jun 28 2003, 01:22 PM)Looks like we're gonna head to Algonac Harbor Club by car to meet The Garydeb's's's's's. Should be there around 3ish. Anyone else interested in joining us c'mon up. PM me for my cell if you don't have it already, I'll be on here for another hour or so. The more the merrirer. See ya peeps!
Damn! I would, but we have a party in Grosse Pointe at 6:00.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Mr. Busy

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Campari @ Jun 28 2003, 01:39 PM)

Mr. Busy
Between now and 5:00 I'm relaxing. I just reorganized the garage. I'd like to test my speakers some more, but then I'll get the shreaking "TURN IT DOWN!!" from Boss. <_<

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(garydebs @ Jun 28 2003, 01:54 PM)I do that then its "What"

"I can't hear you, it's too loud!"

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ Jun 28 2003, 01:54 PM)I do that then its "What"

I'd just say, "well then how am I supposed to get my money's worth out of the speakers??

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
I left Gull Island by 10am, had to go work on the boat as I had to idle half way to Jobbienooner on friday. It turned out the fuel filter needed to be replaced! Then I just chilled out at home for the rest of the day.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts