Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Saturday was a slow start but nice not to deal with bright sun all day. Fished out from Salt 6.5 fow, lots of Sunfish again but few Rockbass, Huge Catfish nailed a Mepps Cyclops in the mud, Lots of Largemouth and Smallmouth too. Sunday I thought was going to $uck with no wind. Didn't take electric and drifting was out so we trolled a while and caught 1 Pike. Went towards Selfridge couldn't find clear water Back east of Salt to clean water started catching fish...

Almost forgot....Had a 30", 9lb Bowfin slam into the same orange/gold cyclops spoon! Got to get pic from other camera....and another spoon as something HUGE broke the leader.

Water Sky Vertebrate Cloud Body of water
Water Vertebrate Cap Sky Baseball cap

Attachments

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Great time this weekend fishing!

tons of lm/sm bass some Pikes and a muskie now and then and the cat and dog combo is FAS.

Best Collors we used silver/brass/Lime green/Flro-Orange, Yellow and Red/ fire tiger.
we sent smaller and slower and started to nail them.

BB
P.s. Im going to get some more of the syclops asap.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea I'll admit its nice seeing the smaller ones knowing they will grow up to be bigger ones. very interesting how the smaller ones hit the larger lures too. Show just how agressive they really are throughout their whole lifespan. Both of those small small fish could only be 1 1/2 years old. I have caught small everything out there except Walleye.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts