Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Doug at Anchor Bay (new owner) heard through the grapevine all the nice things I was saying about him and the marina....If you talk to him or anyone that works there, plug LSCN....maybe we can show him how big we are and how he would benefit from advertising on here and offering a discount to us LSCN members.....Just a thought....

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, Gary! It is a rack storage marina....I think they have a few wells, though....

I know XO's are there and someone else, but can't remember who right now...and I know a few people that aren't lscn members as well.

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
What marina is it then that has dockage right at the end by Jefferson meet Salt river?

Anchor bay must be next to CJ's resturant then

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ May 18 2003, 04:28 PM)Doug at Anchor Bay (new owner) heard through the grapevine all the nice things I was saying about him and the marina....If you talk to him or anyone that works there, plug LSCN....maybe we can show him how big we are and how he would benefit from advertising on here and offering a discount to us LSCN members.....Just a thought....
We may need to pay Doug a visit...... Thanks Crabs!!!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
There are two party stores you can go to. One is on Jefferson across the street from the entrance to Anchore Bay Marina, The other is on the river just south of the marina. There are 3 or 4 wells you can pull up to.

G

·
I have a short story (bad expieriance) about Anchor Bay Marina. If anybody wants to hear it? PM me. Let me know. Don't really want to publically tell it.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
He acquired it over the winter sometime.........

I've heard many stories, too! I've had a few bad experiences with the old owner myself..........not gonna get into it here. We'll talk!

Max, they do have a store on site, too!

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
I'm also at Anchor Bay, and I've posted here on the Boathouse before about my misfortune there last year, but I am willing to give the new guy a chance. It could really be a top notch place, got a great location.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(damn yankee @ May 21 2003, 08:14 PM)I'm also at Anchor Bay, and I've posted here on the Boathouse before about my misfortune there last year, but I am willing to give the new guy a chance. It could really be a top notch place, got a great location.
I don't remember your post.........have a feeling we all have old stories...but Doug seems cool, so I have faith in him.

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Thanks Crabs.... Tell him about the web cams.....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts