Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
6,668 Posts
QUOTE(Junkster @ Jun 14 2009, 08:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Launched out of SANG around 5:30 AM. Caught 3 muskies and 1 pike within 30 minute time span (noon to 12:30pm). I used spinnerbaits, bucktails, jerkbaits, onlything I caught on these were largemouths and rock bass. I started using a pearch color Shallow Raider and the essox's started hitting. Water was 64 degrees, stained, and 7-9 foot of water. It took a good 5-7 minutes to revive her, but she swam away. Heres the pics of the 2 biggest.
ps. I love fishing, It's more addicting than crack

The problem with being addicted to fishing is that there is no FAA (Fishing Addicts Anonymous). The only cure is more fishing.

Dale, what gear ratio is on the reel that you used to catch those musky?

· Registered
6,668 Posts
QUOTE(muskie_caster @ Jun 15 2009, 12:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Zib @ Jun 14 2009, 08:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Junkster @ Jun 14 2009, 08:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Launched out of SANG around 5:30 AM. Caught 3 muskies and 1 pike within 30 minute time span (noon to 12:30pm). I used spinnerbaits, bucktails, jerkbaits, onlything I caught on these were largemouths and rock bass. I started using a pearch color Shallow Raider and the essox's started hitting. Water was 64 degrees, stained, and 7-9 foot of water. It took a good 5-7 minutes to revive her, but she swam away. Heres the pics of the 2 biggest.
ps. I love fishing, It's more addicting than crack B)

The problem with being addicted to fishing is that there is no FAA (Fishing Addicts Anonymous). The only cure is more fishing.

Zib isnt this place our FAA? lol

This place actually makes my addiction worse.

· Registered
6,668 Posts
QUOTE(Junkster @ Jun 14 2009, 09:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Zib @ Jun 14 2009, 08:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Junkster @ Jun 14 2009, 08:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Launched out of SANG around 5:30 AM. Caught 3 muskies and 1 pike within 30 minute time span (noon to 12:30pm). I used spinnerbaits, bucktails, jerkbaits, onlything I caught on these were largemouths and rock bass. I started using a pearch color Shallow Raider and the essox's started hitting. Water was 64 degrees, stained, and 7-9 foot of water. It took a good 5-7 minutes to revive her, but she swam away. Heres the pics of the 2 biggest.
ps. I love fishing, It's more addicting than crack B)

6.2:1 lol...I was changing spots so I started trolling, thats when I hit them. 3 mph.

Cheater!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.