Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Coming up on friday night from columbus to fish the anchor bay area.I was looking for some good places to stay the night and launch the boat.Any fishing info for bass and musky would also be appreciated.God Bless,Tom

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
A lot of the out-of towners stay at the Red Roof Inn right off I-94 (I think that's in Roseville). If you're sticking to Anchor Bay you can launch out of the Selfridge launch at the end of Hall Road. The smallies are a little scarce in the bay but they are there but not in numbers or size. There's plenty of LM from the Salt R. to the base. Muskies are all over the bay, with a lot of them in the mid 20" to lower 30" range. I know of a ski in the upper 40's & another over 50" that I've seen in the past 2 weeks in the bay but I'm not going to share their location.

Good luck & post a report on how you did.

·
Banned
1,368 Posts
QUOTE(Zib @ Jul 25 2009, 09:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>A lot of the out-of towners stay at the Red Roof Inn right off I-94 (I think that's in Roseville). If you're sticking to Anchor Bay you can launch out of the Selfridge launch at the end of Hall Road. The smallies are a little scarce in the bay but they are there but not in numbers or size. There's plenty of LM from the Salt R. to the base. Muskies are all over the bay, with a lot of them in the mid 20" to lower 30" range. I know of a ski in the upper 40's & another over 50" that I've seen in the past 2 weeks in the bay but I'm not going to share their location.

Good luck & post a report on how you did.

can you atleast give us a hint? I promise to only catch the one over 50. I will save the upper 40s for you

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
QUOTE(SpinnerBait @ Jul 25 2009, 09:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>can you atleast give us a hint? I promise to only catch the one over 50. I will save the upper 40s for you

I know for a fact that you have fished both places this year.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts