Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
All I can say is good luck, and make sure you all take a double dose of chill pills till it gets reopened (atleast 6 months). The tempers are gonna get real ugly in a very short amount of time.

This guy just put 1000 hard working men and women back to work, I say give him an award. Now that is a stimulus we all can live with.

·
Registered
175 Posts
QUOTE(Grapes @ Jul 15 2009, 10:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>All I can say is good luck, and make sure you all take a double dose of chill pills till it gets reopened (atleast 6 months). The tempers are gonna get real ugly in a very short amount of time.

O.K.,...I'm guessing you're speaking of the explosion mess at I-75, I-696, 9 mile?

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(flipflop @ Jul 15 2009, 10:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Grapes @ Jul 15 2009, 10:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>All I can say is good luck, and make sure you all take a double dose of chill pills till it gets reopened (atleast 6 months). The tempers are gonna get real ugly in a very short amount of time.

O.K.,...I guessing you're speaking of the explosion mess at I-75, I-696, 9 mile?

Yes I am. Good luck to whomever has to go around that mess.

And you all thought that the whinning was getting old when he flew in, just wait, it's gonna get alot better.

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
She was poking fun at me. I can accept it. It was an inside joke between us.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
QUOTE(flipflop @ Jul 15 2009, 10:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>And this explosion was political because....

well, as u probably suspect, similar to 911, as the twin towers actually were imploded by the feds and the plane crash was merely a distraction, this crash was merely a distraction from the bombs that were planted by the feds under the bridge to bring it down

check snopes, no denial, its true, the 9 mile bridge conspiricy lives.....

·
Registered
28,072 Posts
QUOTE(Goose @ Jul 16 2009, 12:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(flipflop @ Jul 15 2009, 10:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>And this explosion was political because....

well, as u probably suspect, similar to 911, as the twin towers actually were imploded by the feds and the plane crash was merely a distraction, this crash was merely a distraction from the bombs that were planted by the feds under the bridge to bring it down

So, it was the Feds driving the car that cut off the semi?
Which Fed organization?

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
QUOTE(Goose @ Jul 16 2009, 12:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(flipflop @ Jul 15 2009, 10:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>And this explosion was political because....

I have the first official Michael Jackson sighting. I swear he was in one of the camera phone pictures that was on channel 2 last night.

I finally have a first of something.

Maybe the Elvis spoters will be knocking on my door for the next big news story.

·
Registered
28,072 Posts
QUOTE(Grapes @ Jul 16 2009, 12:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I have the first official Michael Jackson sighting. I swear he was in one of the camera phone pictures that was on channel 2 last night.

I finally have a first of something.

Maybe the Elvis spoters will be knocking on my door for the next big news story.

Prayers sent

1 - 14 of 14 Posts