Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Ok we are planning another get together / food drive for anglers against hunger. This time we are planning it for Anglers Point.
If you want to purchase the lscn discount cards or stickers please send wallysteve or me a pm or post it here and we will get them and bring them to the event. remember our sponsors will be only accepting these cards as proof you are from this website for your discounts. If you do a lot of boating, fishing, hunting etc., this card is invaluable to you as it gives you discounts to a lot of great stuff. Go to the discount cards tab on the top of the page and you can see everywhere this card is accepted, restaurants, tackle stores, bait, insurance, etc.
Sorry about the changes to the dates but it is easier if we coordinate this with the other group.

·
Registered
5,425 Posts
For some reason I can't vote, but I vote the 27th. To me that's the only date that we will probably be able to do for sure and have safe ice. Anything after that is really getting optimistic.

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
You have to select 0 for the dates you dont want.

Who ever the guy is that votes high numbers just for fun and doesnt even plan on coming we will catch you this time. As last time i bought an extra 50 dollars worth of food that did not get used because of people like you.

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
HOOK-And how much did you bring????
I dropped mine off at bp @8am. Next time I will save a trip and take it to the fishing site

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
that a boy Bill. Bill (Dr. Hook) brought 41 cans last time. Second was Bob-o with 24 and third was Walker with 21. And yes the person that is voting like a moron. you will be caught. This event is for charity and you are a heartless piece of crap for doing something stupid to make people waste money counting on individuals to show up. And you must select one from every category in order for the vote to count. I hop eto see you all there again this time and hopefully we will get a few extra people we didn't have last time. It was a great success and hopefully will be again. Especially beens Bill is challenging everyone to beat him. LOL

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
I donated quite a bit at the BP but just might take Dr. Hook up on the challange

And that's why I don't vote until I'm 99.9% sure I'll make it

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok there has been a change to this event. We are going to hold this get together on the same saturday as the lscmi Tournament at anglers point. That way we can get together will extra peeps from the site and get to meet some of the musky guys. Here is a link to there thread.:

http://www.lakestclair.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=76190

The food drive / get together will be held on February 21, 2010 If you want to enter the ice fishing tournament you can read more at the link posted above. We are currently coordinating with Jerry at anglers and there will be more info to come.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
QUOTE(Flatlandfishing @ Jan 27 2010, 04:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Ya mean I have to fish with the musky guys.......I guess I will have to show them how it is done...hahah

Yeah they are putting on a fishing tourney for kids the same day and I believe a tourney for adults as well. I am not sure on the whole thing as of yet wallysteve and I have a meeting with them on monday to get all the final details together and I will post more at that time.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ttt

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
this should have a great turn out being two organizations are doing it together.

Also if you want a card or a lscn sticker pm me as i will only bring out enough for the ones that say they want one no extra's this time

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ttt

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
back ttt.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hope to get a chance to meet more of you all at the next one. The last one was so much fun. Got to meet a lot of great people, And hope to meet more of you all at the next one. it is a real fun time. even for the girls.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts