Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks,

The Anglers Choice tournament director job is a viable position and has great potential to make someone a fair amount of money and get them exposure at a national level.

I looked into this postition and this organization since the new owners have taken it over and I am here to tell you that Anglers Choice is here to stay. I have spent several hours on the phone with the new owners and regional director, not to mention I meet one of the owners at the BASSCAT owners tournament a year and a half ago and things appear that they will only get better.

BASSCAT is a pretty savey company and you can rest assured that they would not have renewed there agreement with Anglers Choice if there was any doubt that things would go astray.

If it was not for my job and the current world situation we are facing with the war and all I would have taken this position myself. However, due to my unknow job committments I simply can not. Therefore I am offering up my assistance to whom ever takes this position. I also know others that would gladly assist as well.

So if any of you ever wanted to run your own tournament circuit without the investment of establishing it from the ground up here is your chance to get your feet wet and to see if you have what it takes. Now, don't kid yourself it will take a lot of work but the payoff is well worth it.

This is a great team tournament circuit that has more to offer then any other team circuit we currently have in the state. Take a look at their web site and you will notice national sponsors, national recognition and unsurpassed awards.

So if someone is will to take this job and would like my assistance please let me know.

Thanks

Larry Leonardi
[email protected]

·
Registered
16 Posts
That's all fine and dandy. I think the problem is not with Anglers Choice it is with the dealership that sells Bass Cat the one in Howell there bad news no one wants to participate with any thing that there involved in. Sorry just a point of view.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Larry is not the only one in the area that will be supporting a new director. David Hasty from the Toledo area will also help gain boats and offer assistance to the new director plus other businesses in the area. Whoever takes this position will have an immediate network of people who want to see this trail started in the St. Clair area. If you believe you have what it takes and meet the requirements in the earlier post please give me a call. Larry, I wish it would have worked out for you but I believe everyone understands your position. Thanks, Rick Byrnes

1 - 3 of 3 Posts