Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Sponsor Since 02-09
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after months of road blocks we will be opening Friday for gas and beer, worms to be delivered today minnows Sat and limited tackle which is being stocked and should be complete within a few days. We will eventially plan a Grand Opening (party) once thinks settle in. Come by (across from Selfridge ramp) and say Hi!

Looking forward to meeting you
Jerry and Cheri

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
QUOTE(AnglersPoint @ Jun 12 2009, 07:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well after months of road blocks we will be opening Friday for gas and beer, worms to be delivered today minnows Sat and limited tackle which is being stocked and should be complete within a few days. We will eventially plan a Grand Opening (party) once thinks settle in. Come by (across from Selfridge ramp) and say Hi!

Jerry and Cheri

Congrats guys!!!! Thanx for everything and glad to be apart of the team over there

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Congratulations!!! Can't wait to check it out!

·
Registered
731 Posts
QUOTE(AnglersPoint @ Jun 12 2009, 07:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Well after months of road blocks we will be opening Friday for gas and beer, worms to be delivered today minnows Sat and limited tackle which is being stocked and should be complete within a few days. We will eventially plan a Grand Opening (party) once thinks settle in. Come by (across from Selfridge ramp) and say Hi!

Jerry and Cheri

FINALLY JERRY!!!!!!! HAPPY DAY!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK!!
-JACKIE

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
About time I need as job. LOL

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
CONGRADULATIONS Jerry and Cheri. Looking forward to seeing your new business.

WTG

h2o

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
thats awesome, i met jerry a few weeks ago, if i remember correctly, you and your brother we're selling a 125hp outboard, but it was a little to big for my buddies boat. anyways, you guys showed us the entire layout for the stores plan. if im correct on who it is, you guys were cool as he!l. ill definately be by just to support some locals.

hope you guys do great...GL

·
LSCN Sponsor since 10/06
161 Posts
Good Luck, to you and your family, you have a great location, hook up a good deal on a Triumph for me, i need another boat

It was nice to finally meet you and your wife the other day

Best Wishes,

Let us know if you need anything or any help anytime

Byron
Jimmy's Boats & Baits
37934 Jefferson
Harrison Twp. MI. 48045
586-329-3811
jimmysboatsandbaits.com

·
Registered
43 Posts
congrats on opening up your store always looking to find a good bait and tackle store to spend some of my money can't wait to come in

1 - 9 of 9 Posts