Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a great place!!! If you need it it is there! Good lookin minnows, clean store, great knowledgeable service, friendly, cool, I cant say enough. Shep and I made our first visit there and we will make many more!! Simply awsome. I bought my first Brunner runner too a "Lucy's LuLu". We can't wait to go back!!!!

·
Sponsor Since 02-09
290 Posts
Thanks Chef! It was nice meeting you and Shep. So were always looking for a place to stop for dinner after closing, whats a good day to stop by and what is the dress code?

·
Registered
28,072 Posts
QUOTE(AnglersPoint @ Jul 14 2009, 10:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks Chef! It was nice meeting you and Shep. So were always looking for a place to stop for dinner after closing, whats a good day to stop by and what is the dress code?

Tuesday's for Pasta.
And I'm sure Angler's Point polo shirts would be great

·
Registered
533 Posts
QUOTE(Chefnutz @ Jul 13 2009, 01:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>What a great place!!! If you need it it is there! Good lookin minnows, clean store, great knowledgeable service, friendly, cool, I cant say enough. Shep and I made our first visit there and we will make many more!! Simply awsome. I bought my first Brunner runner too a "Lucy's LuLu". We can't wait to go back!!!!

It really is a great " on the lake " tackle shop. I finally got over there today for the first time and picked up a " Curly Sue " muskie bait, met the owners son and shot the breeze with " pumpkinseed " for a while. Very professionally run store and a comfortable place to shop and talk fishing. I can't wait to see what they do when the "hard water" arrives; hey, its only 5 months away.(LOL)

·
Premium Member
19,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(AnglersPoint @ Jul 14 2009, 10:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks Chef! It was nice meeting you and Shep. So were always looking for a place to stop for dinner after closing, whats a good day to stop by and what is the dress code?

What laura said, we have tuesday Nonna's pasta night which is growing rapidly. All you can eat 3 different pasta's, salad, and Italian bread $8.95 Starts at 5p and goes to 8p

·
Banned
1,368 Posts
QUOTE(sarc @ Jul 14 2009, 04:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Chefnutz @ Jul 13 2009, 01:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>What a great place!!! If you need it it is there! Good lookin minnows, clean store, great knowledgeable service, friendly, cool, I cant say enough. Shep and I made our first visit there and we will make many more!! Simply awsome. I bought my first Brunner runner too a "Lucy's LuLu". We can't wait to go back!!!!

It really is a great " on the lake " tackle shop. I finally got over there today for the first time and picked up a " Curly Sue " muskie bait, met the owners son and shot the breeze with " pumpkinseed " for a while. Very professionally run store and a comfortable place to shop and talk fishing. I can't wait to see what they do when the "hard water" arrives; hey, its only 5 months away.(LOL)

I picked up a Curly Sue today too. . looks like a LSCN hangout. I met Sirfishalot,Billbuster,and snowman in there today. Everytime in there they have new Musky Lures. Hope they keep coming

·
Registered
958 Posts
Uh oh...On the lake muskie lures...... I'm gonna be BROKE!!!!!!!

·
Registered
363 Posts
QUOTE(heimskr @ Jul 14 2009, 11:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Uh oh...On the lake muskie lures...... I'm gonna be BROKE!!!!!!!
There goes movie nights , going out to eat at places that do not have the dollar menu and that vacation fund!
Ha

·
Banned
1,368 Posts
QUOTE(Tami @ Jul 14 2009, 11:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(heimskr @ Jul 14 2009, 11:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Uh oh...On the lake muskie lures...... I'm gonna be BROKE!!!!!!!
There goes movie nights , going out to eat at places that do not have the dollar menu and that vacation fund!
Ha

Movie night will now be... MUSKY NIGHT!! who needs a vacation when you have st clair right here

·
Registered
958 Posts
I dropped by this evening & picked up 2 top waters and a skie jig. Hopefully they'll restock a bit on the skie stuff cuz there wasn't much left after you guys cleaned'em out!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts