Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You guys are the best, and a ton of fun to chat with. We caught three dinks, but we will be back soon! Thanks so much, my son loves your store too!!!

(Now Jackie will be jealous, I still didn't go there
)

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
QUOTE(Chefnutz @ Jan 4 2010, 01:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>You guys are the best, and a ton of fun to chat with. We caught three dinks, but we will be back soon! Thanks so much, my son loves your store too!!!

(Now Jackie will be jealous, I still didn't go there
)

yeap you will be in trouble

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Oh boy will you be in big trouble when jackie reads this. You will be in her dog house for atleast a month. LOL

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
I'm Telling. I am heading over to her store in a few to drop off some canned stuff and I am telling with a capital T. You had better hope she isn't there again when I get there. LOL

·
Registered
731 Posts
TOO LATE!!!! I JUST READ IT!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
HOPE THE KIDS FEEL BETTER.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
QUOTE(wallysteve @ Jan 7 2010, 02:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I was there last night she has a spud there that she wrot your name on for some reason.
You know I saw the same spud and asked her if someone left a spud on the ice then I saw it had chefnutz written on it and she just laughed and so i figured chef must've ordered it or something.

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
I noticed a deep 7X3 foot hole. Think it's about 6 ft deep behind the store.

lol

h2o

·
Registered
731 Posts
QUOTE(Chefnutz @ Jan 8 2010, 05:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nope It's all good

NOW I GET IT!! I DIDN'T GET TO READ THIS BEFORE YOU CAME. DANG IT, I COULD HAVE HAD FUN WITH IT!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.