Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from my 1st visit to Anglers Point, got to meet Sherry and Joel wow are they nice people. Very informative and friendly. Thanks to all the fellow posters for letting people know of this great spot. I will be visiting them alot I am sure. Good luck to all and be safe.

·
Registered
108 Posts
QUOTE(Lookin for Perch @ Jan 13 2010, 02:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Just got back from my 1st visit to Anglers Point, got to meet Sherry and Joel wow are they nice people. Very informative and friendly. Thanks to all the fellow posters for letting people know of this great spot. I will be visiting them alot I am sure. Good luck to all and be safe.

ok jimmys ,9mile bp and now anglers point where exactly is it so i can go visit. people on this site are generaly very nice so i try to spread my buisness to them depending on where im going that particular day

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
anglers point is across from the selfridge dnr launch. Just take hall road all the way to the end past jefferson anglers point is on your left. very awesome place as is all the other sponsors. Don't forget joes bait and tackle and m&m outdoors as both of those are sponsors as well haven't made my way yet to them but i will.

·
Registered
108 Posts
QUOTE(bowtiehater28 @ Jan 13 2010, 09:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>anglers point is across from the selfridge dnr launch. Just take hall road all the way to the end past jefferson anglers point is on your left. very awesome place as is all the other sponsors. Don't forget joes bait and tackle and m&m outdoors as both of those are sponsors as well haven't made my way yet to them but i will.

hi bowtie. is it the old salfridge bait&tackle or is it a new place.. maybe im dating myself but i miss tips b&t

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
QUOTE(rippenstump @ Jan 13 2010, 09:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(bowtiehater28 @ Jan 13 2010, 09:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>anglers point is across from the selfridge dnr launch. Just take hall road all the way to the end past jefferson anglers point is on your left. very awesome place as is all the other sponsors. Don't forget joes bait and tackle and m&m outdoors as both of those are sponsors as well haven't made my way yet to them but i will.

hi bowtie. is it the old salfridge bait&tackle or is it a new place.. maybe im dating myself but i miss tips b&t

No selfridge bait and tackle is still on jefferson. this one is directly across from the entrance to the boat launch. He has a great place there and jerry and his son are a great group of guys that love fishing and everything associated with it. I sat out there and talked to the two of them for a couple hours when i was out there. Great prices and great people just as all our other sponsors.

·
Sponsor Since 02-09
290 Posts
QUOTE(rippenstump @ Jan 13 2010, 08:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Lookin for Perch @ Jan 13 2010, 02:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Just got back from my 1st visit to Anglers Point, got to meet Sherry and Joel wow are they nice people. Very informative and friendly. Thanks to all the fellow posters for letting people know of this great spot. I will be visiting them alot I am sure. Good luck to all and be safe.

ok jimmys ,9mile bp and now anglers point where exactly is it so i can go visit. people on this site are generaly very nice so i try to spread my buisness to them depending on where im going that particular day

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source...+48045&z=16

Since your dating back it is right next to where the Sails Inn used to be. Hope to meet you ...Jerry

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.