Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
"Commodore of the ToT LoT"
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey LSCN,
Kind of a spoof on the "Tot Lot" theme. Some of us are headed to "da Moot" on Saturday for a "Adults Only Day". I know some of you are headed on a "Fun Run" so maybe will see ya afterwards. Anyways we have a B'day to celebrate(DI-Firstmate) She is turning just 29 ha ha!!!
Jim robbed the cradle!!!
We will probable start a raft just off the Z'mans. Party for the day and then to Brown's maybe??? Hopefully the weather holds. Might have to dodge a stray shower. Can I get a "Hell Ya"!!!!

XO

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
I will give ya a hell yeah XO !
tell DI-Firstmate happy b-day, (...and JIM IS D-MAN! )
I WILL ........99% be stuck at work........... forever,
i will die here.
have a beer for me if i don't make i

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I will be out at "da Moot" Saturday, so I should see there. Fingers are crossed for good weather. I'll give you a "Hell Ya" too.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
I don't know what my plans are as of yet. I might be going out to the MOOT, or I might be going TUBING! Not sure yet

G

·
Damn it XO, do the FUn Run, man!!!!!!!!!!!

After the Fun Run we are planning on the Moot anyway. i wanna see a bunch of boats do the run!!!!!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Adults toys only!!!! Had to look twice...ooooopsssss!

I'm headed up to Algonac Harbor this weekend and then down to Metro on sunday to meet all my LSCN friends

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(afiremen @ Jul 30 2003, 09:23 PM)I don't know what my plans are as of yet. I might be going out to the MOOT, or I might be going TUBING! Not sure yet

I vote for tubing!!!!!!!! Come on, The moot will be there next weekend!!!!!!!

·
Registered
530 Posts
some day some way some way i'll come up with some money and get a fast boat then ill do ths fun run, but for now i'll do the moot
weather providing

·
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ttt

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
I can't wait till the weekend. It's been a very stressfull week for the Focker. I can almost taste the beer now.... soon it will be flowing........ mmmmmmmm BEER!!!
My fingers are crossed for the weather. I'm sure we will have a good time, rain or shine. We always do.... looking forward to having 1 or 2 in the moot!!!

HELL YEAH!!!

·
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Convincor,
I'm planin on doin the 16th Fun Run. Can't do it this
time....don't want to travel that far with Dr. XO being
with baby. Were doin a dudes day for the 16th!!!
Scheuer,
Will probable leave the dock @ 1ish.

XO

·
12,052 Posts
XO I'll see you out there. I'll be at Joe's island party but come over by dinghy.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Jul 31 2003, 12:15 PM)XO I'll see you out there. I'll be at Joe's island party but come over by dinghy.
Ditto!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Jul 31 2003, 02:44 PM)QUOTE(hammer @ Jul 31 2003, 12:15 PM) XO I'll see you out there. I'll be at Joe's island party but come over by dinghy.
Ditto!

STEVE, you gonna be home tonight? need to drop off the tunes, explain and all, pretty easy!
between you, traveler, hammer, manana, i totaly trust in good hands.

Ruff week for the focker ! lun it !

·
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I don't see any rain on the radar!!!
We have a B'day to celebrate!!!
Lets go peeps!!
See ya in "da Moot"

XO

1 - 18 of 18 Posts