Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
I first want to say that I joined the LSCN at the end of the summer after getting yelled at for visiting the forums without making a screen name. I was called "A Lurker" Now I am a member of this entertaining, humerous, and infomative site. I visit the site at least 3 times a day in my spare time, and am beginning my "Count down to the 100th post campaign" (Please hold the applause till the end)

Now after that all said, the reason for this post is to say that I feel like the youngest person on this whole site.
You guys are all talking about your kids, and your jobs etc..... I'm just a 21 year old Pre-Med student that likes the moot, and alcohol, girls... yeah girls alot. I'd like to come out to TnT's one night to meet all of you so I can match a screen name to a face and maybe a REAL name, but I'm afraid you woulnd't who I am or even existed....

I hope I didn't offend anyone, you guys are all great!

·
AKA: Veronique
1,218 Posts
hahaha no worries there! I am a nineteen year old girl (20 on the 5th
) in my sophomore year of college and I felt the same way when I first joined. It took me like a whole five minutes to get over it once you meet all the people and see how cool they are. I'll be at TNTs Tuesday also, see you there!

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
get your rear to TnT's, some of the old timers could use some young blood around

seriously, being young has nothing to do with this crowd from what i found out. after a few drinks, everyone acts the same age

·
1,218 Posts
hahaha yeah what he said!!!

·
Registered
741 Posts
I don't have any kids of my own yet. But I do have two yellow labs if that counts. Most of the memebers, at least the ones I have met, are around there 30's. Like me - I'm 31. Your age does not matter. I just joined at the end of the summer myself and have been having a great time. People talk on this site on what there into and what's going on in there lives. It's cool reality type topics. Some poke fun at each other but it's all in good fun. We never try to hurt someones feelings or anything like that. Just a great Network to belong to. We'll be at TNT's tomorrow night. Now is your chance to hang out with some of the coolest people you will ever meet.

·
1,218 Posts
QUOTE(WETBAR @ Oct 28 2003, 12:03 AM)Isn't past your bed time Veronique (poink)!
J/k
lol hahaha too cute!

I have been up till midnight and then up at 6 AM for way too long now its most definetly sleepy time!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(WETBAR @ Oct 28 2003, 12:59 AM)I don't have any kids of my own yet. But I do have two yellow labs if that counts. Most of the memebers, at least the ones I have met, are around there 30's. Like me - I'm 31. Your age does not matter. I just joined at the end of the summer myself and have been having a great time. People talk on this site on what there into and what's going on in there lives. It's cool reality type topics. Some poke fun at each other but it's all in good fun. We never try to hurt someones feelings or anything like that. Just a great Network to belong to. We'll be at TNT's tomorrow night. Now is your chance to hang out with some of the coolest people you will ever meet.
Yeah.......what he said!

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Kezzar don't feel like that at all. There is quite a few mid 20's members. I'm only 25 myself...although I sometimes act 18
. I've found age doesn't really matter with this group. I'm as good of friends with some 40 year olds as I am 22 year old people.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I'm 29, going on 16.

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Oct 28 2003, 06:53 AM)Kezzar don't feel like that at all. There is quite a few mid 20's members. I'm only 25 myself...although I sometimes act 18
. I've found age doesn't really matter with this group. I'm as good of friends with some 40 year olds as I am 22 year old people.
Hey wait a min you say 40 yo like we are different or something ...
BTW im 41 thank you........

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I don't want you guys to think that I meant because you are old, you don't have fun, or are washed up, or anything negative like that...... I was just saying that I feel not only young, but like the new kid. I would love to be able to walk thru the bay next year and be able to say hi to all of you guys and know who you are!!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
well yeah you're the new kid on the block!

we love that! come out to tnt's and you'll see: we're just a bunch of goofballs who love beer!!

oh yeah... warm up your vocal cords and get ready to yell SOCCCCCIIIIALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Kezz, age really does not matter. My 20 yr old was at Erin Pub for the Pauligan /Mini Bday party. First time she had met the gang. Even though she couldn't drink, she had a blast. After she was telling me how fun the peeps were, how warm & friendly. Then I overheard her tell a freind of hers " I never knew hanging with old ppl sould be so much fun. I can't wait till I turn 21! I am going to be partying my my folks all the time!"
*****NOTE the "old ppl " she was refering to was me & MrSunbum, not the peeps*******
So, no matter what your age, join in. We really are a blast.

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
No offense taken Kezzer I was just fooling around. This group is great the only thing that matters is if you are a friendly nice peep. Cant wait to have a cold one with you, I dont get to many of the events cause I do have two kids and live in BFE Oxford, but in the summer you can find me in the bay on Sundays in the Tot Lot. Thats where the peeps with kidz raft off, close enough to the gauntlet to walk through but far enough away so the kidz dont know whats going on.

·
Registered
123 Posts
WET BAR pretty much summed it up. My wife and I are in are mid 20's and we both agree this group of people are just great and will out party any college kids in a hart beat. Come up to TNT's, and just look for the people making the most noise and having a great time(and the most beer on there tables). Don't be shy, we're not!

See you there.

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
29 and holding for me

Ahhhh students.....they are so young they still puke when they drink to much.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Oct 28 2003, 06:53 AM)Kezzar don't feel like that at all. There is quite a few mid 20's members. I'm only 25 myself...although I sometimes act 18
Yeah dude those 40 year olds are like friggen ancient ya know!!!
Suck it up man and join the party!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts