Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys lets do another fun run. I am up to any Saturday except the 9th of August. Who's interested? How about Aug 16th? Maybe we head to the South beach Grill this time. I hear it the place to be down river. The offshores could leave 1/2 hour after the Crusiers and we could make the day of it. Let me know your thoughts.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
That sounds great !
Everybody can go...... make a great day of fun with great people.

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
eeeeeeehaaaaaaa a fun run us tuna boaters can be in on. Well small tuna boat for me. We are in baby

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
I like the fun run for all boats!! I think the only go-fast I can keep up with is Milord

I up for a nice place to run...raft off and swim in warm water.

·
Registered
387 Posts
First weekend in August perhaps?

Sending the props back to Cali for some tweaking after the Rally this weekend. I could also use a week off, last four weekends in a row I've been beating on the boat. I'm sure this weekend won't be much different.

·
Registered
131 Posts
That sounds like alot of fun even for us cruisers. Count me and the BF in I am sure he will enjoy it and we would like to meet you all.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If all agree let's plan on the 16th of August. The first weekend is the parade of lights in Macomb county and the offshore races in St. Clair county. The next week I am on call (I can't do it then) So I vote for the 16th. We could meet up at the Bay in Metro and head to the South Beach grill. Gather there for a pop then go to the moot If we leave the Grill soon enough. Now has anyone been to the South beach grill? Or do we want to go another place? Let's put this together with everyone's help. Should be a riot.

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
Count us in for the 16th Never been to the grill or down the river yet. I guess thats better than being up the river

G

·
Gary - I think you're talking about the South Shore Grill in Wyandotte. It was the lunch stop on the MOPRA poker run a few weeks ago. To get there, you head right from the river into the trenton channel, north of Grassy Is. The restaurant is just north of Grosse Ile, and will show up on the charts where the Wyandotte Yacht club is. It's a nice place and has a large deck.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bill 272 you are correct that is the place I was refering to, thanks. so are you in for this bill? Ok let's start getting counts of boats and people. We might need to call ahead to have room for the crowd

G

·
I think we'd be in for the 16th (or the first weekend in Aug). Off to Bayfest now, will check back on Sunday night...

·
Registered
991 Posts
I have a kid's weekend planned the weekend of the 16th to Cove Marina, so any weekend but that one has my vote.

I would suggest meeting in front of Mac and Ray's that way we don't have to idle both directions into the bay in back of Metro. Last fun run I had a couple of boats on the wall, a couple of boats waiting out on the lake, and then a couple more boats sitting in the back bay. Just a bit of confusion.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Been off the board for a while let get this planned

1 - 20 of 56 Posts