Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First one home to post about tonight.... another great event!! It was good to see you all again!! Sorry I couldn't stay longer but needed the comforts of my bed.

LSCN ROCKS!!

SOCIALLLLLLL!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts

Nice seeing you again Pam! Gosh what a great night!!!!!!!

The greatness felt tonight was awesome!...Like a big familty reunion!

TO EVERYONE....THANK YOU!
What can top this???????

Love yous Sent Pics to Capt ROB AND MIKE I'm sure they'll post about Noon!

Good Night

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ Jul 4 2003, 01:33 AM)The greatness felt tonight was awesome!...Like a big familty reunion!
Until the cops showed up.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
What a night!

Fell in the lake, dragged into the pool, cell phone ruined, cops break the whole thing up. Sitting here in my wet boxers posting about it.

Thanks Capt'n Rob. One of the best times of my life.

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Laughing my a$$ off at you snow!!! What a great night!

Cops came and went a second time after most people left.
Rob, thanks for letting us in at 4a.m. <_<

Girlie and I are just getting in. She's sitting in the bathtub right now scrubbing her feet because they are completely black and she has no idea why!

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh wow... something strange happened overnight... I think our 2 threads mated and became one! lol

·
&quot;Commodore of the ToT LoT&quot;
2,809 Posts
LSCN Rocks!!!
Great time last night!!! Great to see all the Peeps
and meet some more of the gang!!! HCN is way
cool!!! Let's do it again in the Moot today!!!
XO will be out and about and on 69!!!!

XO

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
What a WONDERFUL TIME!!

BIG THANKS TO CAPT. ROB!!

Brinik & I had such a good time. It was nice to meet sooooooooooooooooooo many of you (too many to list.)

Food was wonderful....entertainment was great..Atmosphere was tremendous!!!!

I hope everyone made it home safely

Snow how were those dips?

There is just so much to say about it I don't know where to stop!!

Pauligan---yes he does have a fat a$$!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Now I get it Snowpuff, you fell in twice!!! Ha ha
that went over my head last night. You poor wet snowball

I had so much fun, thanks to all that helped put this together, and thanks Capt'n Rob for everything.

There are just so many cool people at the LSCN events, I find myself being a little teetsy fly floating around tryin' to party with ya'll.

Lets see, I did two things I said I wasn't going to do, BBQ'd for my third time in my life and didn't burn anything(been practicing a little at home with my new grill) & went swimming. I didn't want to show off my jelly belly last night, but it was dark and I had on matching underwear that could pass for a bathing suit.

Thanks Boss and Snowpuff for the ride home and thanks Firecracker for coming by and hanging out at my pad for a little pre-party

·
Registered
353 Posts
GREAT TIME!!! Said I was going to have "one more" at 11:30 and left at 2:00 - time flys when your havin' fun!! Can't wait to see pics!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Hi all,

I have a little problem. I lost my license and State ID. I am driving with an irreplaceable paper license right now and I gave it to Homebrew to hold for me since my pants were wet from swimming. I could swear he gave it back to me, but I cant find it. Hopefully it didn't get thrown out.
It was in a little brown envelope with a couple $$ and my State id
If anyone has it please PM me. Thanks

BTW, my name is Justine in case someone found it and didn't know that

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Jul 4 2003, 05:25 AM)Girlie and I are just getting in. She's sitting in the bathtub right now scrubbing her feet because they are completely black and she has no idea why!
I got home and was like EWWWWWWWWWWW!

Girlie Said she wanted darker skin!

Nothing to worry about Girlie! Some peeps don't need tans!

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Veronique and I left at about 2. We were dead from swimming. Both of us had a great time. Sorry Girlie for getting water in your eyes. It was great to see everyone again.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Thank you Capt Rob. What a great night.
Highlights were definately the Snowman in the drink, the fireworks (thanks CBJ!), meeting peeps we had not met yet, Pauligan dancing like a fairy (you are so cute!), cops, alot of great food (Laney, awesome deli swirls), smirnoff ice, and at the very end, a night cap at Baileys Bar & a comfortable bed in a nice a/c house!
Life is good. We love you guys!!!!!

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
This wil be a hard party to top. Hopefully it's not too long before HCN let's LCSN take over again!

Thank you to Capt' Rob, and a bigger thanks to PUPPETSHOW for cleaning up after all of us! I really don't think she knew what she was in for! I hope that everybody gave Rob $5 to cover the Lisa's labor. She deserves al of it. If you didn't contribute, it's not too late!

Let us know how many pop cans you recovered. I did see you drag a pretty large bag out.

Also thank you to the grillmasters for the evening. RFDeiter, TopGun, Dookie, GaryDebs, rerun, and anybody else that I missed!

Oh yeah, and thank you to Macomb County's finest for stopping the fun in the pool. There were just too many naked people in there, and not enough furniture.

I have some pictures, so I'll work on getting those up.

"Ain't no party like a Lake St. Clair Network Party!"

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.