1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Vedy Nice

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
My Indiana deer pictures. In all my excitement, I should have taken some time to clean my hands and put his tounge back in his mouth, but here he is anyway.

18 points total if you count all the little 2-3 inch points comming off the base.

Weighed 184 pounds after field dressed and was 4.5 years old.

Trophy hunting Smile Plant Hunting Deer hunting

Plant Elk Deer Natural material Wood

Elk Deer Plant Bull Wood

Attachments

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
My dad got an 8 pointer too, but no pictures.

We all had four anterless deer tags, so we also got some doe's for our QDM.

I saw two bigger bucks. I was watching a grass field with a lot of doe in it, and I could see a very big buck's antlers sticking above the grass, but couldn't get a good shot at it. He was a monster, only about 20 yards away. Most people would probably guess where the head or body was at and shot, but I only take good clean shots.

The other monster was walking straight at me through the woods, but he turned to look at a doe, and all I could see was his rear end. Then he walked off and I couldn't get a good shot. Oh well.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
For my buck, I was watching two 10 points and a 9 in a hayed field. They were close and I was just about to shoot one of the 10"s, but then they looked up and watched the corner of the field. I took my scope down and looked in that direction, and I saw my deer walk out. He stood there and made a quick flinch (didn't move, just flinched), and those three bucks took off running. I had to laugh, becasue I knew he had kicked their a$$ before.

Then I shot him.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts