Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,196 Posts
After 13 years of moving up and playing her cards right at TCF bank(I think the bank is going to sell) , my wifes position was terminated (but two less qualified people under her were kept, which is a whole new story!!) I am hoping to get her a new job quick maybe part time, and get her in college, we will see.

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Stick it to the man! Time for more babymakin!

Sorry. Just kidding. Small inside joke.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Sorry to hear that as a fellow unemployed worker I know her and your pain. I have been off since june of last year. It really stinks.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Sorry to hear!

Go back to school Lake Angel! Get free money from Michigan Works! Get free money for child care. Trust me, now that you have kids and have been laid off, the system is designed to allow you to go to school for free. All kinds of bennefits out there.

A small sacrafice, but it will pay off in the end.

·
Premium Member
19,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(chewy62 @ Jul 31 2009, 01:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Were the 2 people they kept younger than your wife.........

Could be Age discrimination...........want my lawyers phone number

Wasn't younger(i think), She is 32, which is kind of old
, but you are on to something, Until she is offically out and done, I can't "legally" say my opinions, and thanks sooooo much for the offer, I am going to talk to Tony on Monday, and see what he thinks on some buisness
thanks to everyone for your kind words and support, the phone calls and leads are very helpful

·
Registered
199 Posts
QUOTE(Shep @ Jul 31 2009, 11:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sorry to hear!

Go back to school Lake Angel! Get free money from Michigan Works! Get free money for child care. Trust me, now that you have kids and have been laid off, the system is designed to allow you to go to school for free. All kinds of bennefits out there.

A small sacrafice, but it will pay off in the end.

I think that is just what I am going to do.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
QUOTE(lake angel @ Jul 31 2009, 02:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all of the kind words and support. It does mean a whole lot!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!

Just hang in there it will all work it self out in the end. Good people always prevail.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.