Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did you ever have a best friend whom you always said that you would get prgnant together and have kids at the same time?

Well my best friend is 3 months pregnant and all of my other friends have kids already I feel like I'll be at grama age or my friens will be grandparents by the time I have kids.

Somewhat of a bummer

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Ladies....when the time is right....do not worry about what your friends are doing! All of my rabbit friends had theirs long before I did and it's fine with me

By the time I was pregnant with my first my one friend was pregnant with her 5th
(we won't get into that conversation) and my other was on her second. Yeah, we were all preg at the same time, just not for our first child

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
QUOTE(Kat @ Feb 24 2004, 07:47 PM)Did you ever have a best friend whom you always said that you would get prgnant together and have kids at the same time?

Well my best friend is 3 months pregnant and all of my other friends have kids already I feel like I'll be at grama age or my friens will be grandparents by the time I have kids.

Somewhat of a bummer

Kat-
my best friend from high school had her first child the same year that i had my third...........soemthings don't work out as you planned!

but your turn will come- just think ...maybe your friends kids can babysit for yours

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
QUOTE(Boss @ Feb 24 2004, 07:49 PM)I want a kid too...Not all my friends have them, YET. However, I do worry that we may wait too long.
If snow gives up posting for a while youll have more time to work on it.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Kat kind of had the same thoughts with some of my friends, but people are always getting pregnant so if it's not your best friend you'll make other friends. Not all kids have to be the same age. Every year me and 3 of my girlfriends from highschool go up north for a week. They all have 3 respectively and I have my one. It all just works out. Now my girlfriend is pregnant w/ her 4th!!
And I still only have 1!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Feb 24 2004, 08:12 PM)QUOTE(Taxman @ Feb 24 2004, 08:08 PM)

and

and double

T-man, got your work cut out for you?

j/k

Like Threecrabs said it's your time when it's your time. Same thing you said about meeting someone to Delso

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
QUOTE(Boss @ Feb 24 2004, 07:49 PM)I want a kid too...Not all my friends have them, YET. However, I do worry that we may wait too long.

Snow.......What are you waiting for ???????

How can you pass on that invitation ???????????

·
Registered
338 Posts
Thinking out loud, how come you are supposed to have a license to drive but any female can decide to have a baby? shouldn't there be a test or something?

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Kat- i agree with you... my friends and i used to and still do talk about having children at the same time... but they for the most part have all had children and now are working on their 2nd or 3rd...! I think it is natural for girls to plan things out like this.
I do think it would be cool to be prego the same time as a close friend... hee hee MS!!!

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
QUOTE(manana-II @ Feb 25 2004, 12:21 PM)I do think it would be cool to be prego the same time as a close friend... hee hee MS!!!

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
the baby train is leaving the station. choo choo chuga chuga choo choo!

by the time I ever hookup, get married, and have kids my niece oughta be just old enough to baby sit while I'm out on the boat.

·
Registered
336 Posts
QUOTE(raind @ Feb 25 2004, 12:07 PM)Thinking out loud, how come you are supposed to have a license to drive but any female can decide to have a baby? shouldn't there be a test or something?
It takes two to make it happen though

Oh, by the way - some peeps can't just "decide" whenever they want and actually want to have a baby for a reason. There's more tests than you can think of for that!
But I do have to agree to an extent 'cuz some people just shouldn't be parents!

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I just wouldn't want to embarrass my child going to parent teacher conference looking like an old bag and having his or her class mates ask if I was grandma
But I guess that's better than being a hoe and getting pregnant and having babies at 15 when @ 15 even 18 your a kid yourself.

Some of these kids don't know the benefits of loosing your virginity at a mature/older age.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts