Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
It all adds up...
You are definitely a man!

How do we know? Well, deep down, your gender affects everything about you, from your favorite number to your views on Canada. Many men who took the test think and act just like you, as you can see from the clusters above.

Statistically speaking, you are a dude.

G

·
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ May 30 2003, 06:44 PM)It all adds up...

How do we know? Well, deep down, your gender affects everything about you, from your favorite number to your views on Canada. Many men who took the test think and act just like you, as you can see from the clusters above.

we won't tell anybody your a cross dresser..... it'll be our little secret.
i still owe you $40 for last night service call

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(Mahn Grayvee @ May 30 2003, 06:46 PM)QUOTE(HazyMemory @ May 30 2003, 06:44 PM) It all adds up...

Shhhhhhhh -- Don't let Veronique see this thread. She doesn't know!!!!!!!!

G

·
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ May 30 2003, 06:47 PM)QUOTE(Mahn Grayvee @ May 30 2003, 06:46 PM) QUOTE(HazyMemory @ May 30 2003, 06:44 PM) It all adds up...

Shhhhhhhh -- Don't let Veronique see this thread. She doesn't know!!!!!!!!

i told her this afternoon, had a nice lunch munch

1 - 11 of 11 Posts