Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
G

·
We'll probably be out with kids on Sunday. They had a blast last weekend and it seemed like all the kids got along great.

·
Registered
530 Posts
i'll definately be there -weather providing . this time with the little one. We had a good time last week just meeting everyone. Count us in

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cool my kidz really had a blast to, also they were excited to meet new friends. Oh yea we had fun too
we will see you out there, same place by the culvert?

G

·
Yeah, we had fun too. It seems that when the kids are having fun and playing, it really lets the parents relax too. Back by the culvert sounds good...

·
"Commodore of the ToT LoT"
2,809 Posts
The XO's are on board!!
Had a great time this past Sunday!!!
Lets do it again!!!
And I didn't steal anyones Bumpers this time Freckles!!
Ha Ha

XO

·
2,809 Posts
ttt

·
Registered
833 Posts
We had a great time as well! We may come out, but it may be a little later, like around 3:30 'ish. I'll keep everyone posted!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
WEATHER PERMITTING, WE SHOULD BE THERE WITH THE KIDS.

IN REGUARDS TO THE FENDER PROBLEM THAT SEEMS TO EXISTS.
I THINK I FOUND THE SOLUTION. I KEEP MY FENDERS OVER OR UNDER INFLATED . THAT WAY THEY LOOK LESS DESIRABLE TO OTHERS. SO FAR, SO GOOD!!!

·
2,809 Posts
Not sure about the weather today???
Although yesterday was beautiful!!!
Will see.....

XO

·
Registered
530 Posts
looks like the rain should be over by 1200- was just looking at the doppler and its moving s l o w . just below mi now

·
Registered
713 Posts
Will be thinking of you all while you are enjoying the tot lot- I'm searching for boats daily.... enough of not having one- especially now that little one has arrived into the world.

Have a pleasant day!!!

Stacie

·
Registered
530 Posts
if you need a ride. call me 586 445 2324

1 - 20 of 24 Posts