Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
So I was sitting here drinking my morning coffee and reading my Lakeland Boating magazine when I noticed in the events listing that there is suppose to be an antique boat show on Harsens Island next week. The only other info they give is the web site of www.theriversidegrocery.com but that site is still under construction.

Anyone have more info on this?? I know I won't be able to get anywhere near the place by boat if this is going on but might be interested in taking a motorcycle ride out to the island to check out the old boats.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
QUOTE(Numbskull @ Aug 29 2009, 09:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>So I was sitting here drinking my morning coffee and reading my Lakeland Boating magazine when I noticed in the events listing that there is suppose to be an antique boat show on Harsens Island next week. The only other info they give is the web site of www.theriversidegrocery.com but that site is still under construction.

Anyone have more info on this?? I know I won't be able to get anywhere near the place by boat if this is going on but might be interested in taking a motorcycle ride out to the island to check out the old boats.

i have an idea.......you should buy this and take it to the show

http://www.powerboatlistings.com/view/7725

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.