Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i had posted a previous message, 2 die hard fishers of the inland local lakes would like to start fishing on st clair but we have no idea how to get started, where to go, no familiarity with the lake at all, anyone available to talk to or hook up with us and go out would be very welcome we have a 20 foot tri hull open bow with an inboard 165 6 cylinder so we can get around at about 50 mph, have depth, radio, lights, and safety equip
anyone email us if interested in helping us out, or hooking up with some new fishing partners.
dan

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Thankyou dan, there's alot more to learn, and more place's to put in depending on where you want to fish. I look forward to going out and teaching all i can. You guy's were great i wouldn't leave the lake till i knew you were ok. It's really a easy lake to learn once you've been on it a few times Knowing what shoreline's are what is a big key. You forgot to mention that giant muskie you let go back at the boat.. I guess your still in shock!!!!LOL. Thank your for the compliment and look forward to going out again.

h2o

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.