Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
AKA: Veronique
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the third dream I've had about crashing airplanes. They are always hoovering very low in the sky a few hundred yards off and you can see them falter, they swerve back and forth losing control and then they crash and theres nothing you can do about it. These dreams are very upsetting, any ideas?

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
In my professional opinion as a dream interpreter.....
Hazy has to give you more of those "special back rubs"
~in the morning !!!!!!!
it is a sign that your jet might crash if your fuel is not dumped before landing

·
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Feb 19 2004, 09:10 AM)Maybe you watched a movie lately that had a plane crash in it or heard something on the news???
I don't think it's movies or news but it could be a website I've been looking at that has some really extreme movie clips...

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
huh... funny you brought this up today... I almost started a topic about my dream last night. I had this incredibly hot torrid affair with a cop, after I was arrested for being an "accessory to murder"...... it was so incerdibly real I didn't want to wake up this morning.

I'll see if I can dig up any dirt on your dream Cassie... I'm going to leave my alone and not question it, just enjoy it....

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Cassie...someone else had been having the same reoccuring dream:

ok_patti asks: I keep having a dream about looking up at the sky and watching an airplane as it crashes. It has easily been 20 years that I will have this dream every so often....any insight as to what it could mean??? Pat

Dear Pat, Dreaming of crashing airplanes can be our anxiety bringing down our ambition and adventurousness or a loss of self confidence. You have not resolved this issue which is why your dream continues to occur. You let your self doubt, your worry get the better of risky yet great oppurtunities. You begin second guessing yourself and eventually ditch the idea or project and stay with what is safe. The next time something comes up that you want to do....or if you have always had the urge to do something but have been too afraid to try...DO IT!!! Try it. Not only should this stop these dreams from reoccuring but may be emotionally beneficial to you as well.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Feb 19 2004, 09:26 AM)huh... funny you brought this up today... I almost started a topic about my dream last night. I had this incredibly hot torrid affair with a cop, after I was arrested for being an "accessory to murder"...... it was so incerdibly real I didn't want to wake up this morning.
holy cow... i was thinking the SAME thing! in my dream last night i too was having an incredibly hot torrid delicious time with someone here on the board because i was unable to contain myself around them anylonger.... and yes, so incredibly real i didn't want to wake up this morning. *blush* (so much say i can't say who!)
*sigh*

and cassie, i had two VERY VERY similar dreams about the planes crashing as you stated them over the past 3 months that freaked me out as well. the description i got from the online dream interpeter was pretty much the same as what canadian girl posted.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Feb 19 2004, 10:36 AM)QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Feb 19 2004, 09:26 AM) huh... funny you brought this up today... I almost started a topic about my dream last night. I had this incredibly hot torrid affair with a cop, after I was arrested for being an "accessory to murder"...... it was so incerdibly real I didn't want to wake up this morning.
holy cow... i was thinking the SAME thing! in my dream last night i too was having an incredibly hot torrid delicious time with someone here on the board because i was unable to contain myself around them anylonger.... and yes, so incredibly real i didn't want to wake up this morning. *blush* (so much say i can't say who!)
*sigh*

and cassie, i had two VERY VERY similar dreams about the planes crashing as you stated them over the past 3 months that freaked me out as well. the description i got from the online dream interpeter was pretty much the same as what canadian girl posted.
girl!.... it was with Pauligan wasn't it?...
kidding!!!! .... do you you realize what you just started???.... every man on board is going to be wondering if they're the double secret wanted man of lust by the sexy surfer chick...

·
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've been thinking about the info that canehdiangirl found and I don't think there are any opportunities that I'm not taking advantage of...if anything I'm taking on too much

The main feeling behind the dream is helplesness...I'm just standing there looking up in the sky and watching this plane struggle and then crash and theres nothing I can do about it. The details of the dream change - the first one had a very dark ominous sky and the last one had a bright sunny sky but the same thing always happens...

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
I too had a hot dream this morning
Then I woke up and really did it!

Must be Thrusty Thursday!

C-Girl, we know her type....now there is a clue

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Feb 19 2004, 09:40 AM)girl!.... it was with Pauligan wasn't it?...
kidding!!!! .... do you you realize what you just started???.... every man on board is going to be wondering if they're the double secret wanted man of lust by the sexy surfer chick...
nope, not with my smooching partner!
it was definatly a GUY (ifyouknowwhutimean)!
it's funny, cause with everything that happened in the dream it REALLY seemed like it happened.

i'll let you know if i end up experiencing deja vu! loL!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Funny part was I told him teasingly that I already did it
He asked how he was.....told him he was great....

didn't have the heart to tell him it wasn't him in my dream

Hope he doesn't read this today

Who else had some good ones this morning?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Feb 19 2004, 09:42 AM)C-Girl, we know her type....now there is a clue

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Feb 19 2004, 09:50 AM)QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Feb 19 2004, 09:40 AM) every man on board is going to be wondering if they're the double secret wanted man of lust by the sexy surfer chick...

She never said it was a man.

We all know it was

and she did...read again

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Feb 19 2004, 09:51 AM)We all know it was

and she did...read again

Not in here original post she didn't.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Feb 19 2004, 09:52 AM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ Feb 19 2004, 09:51 AM) We all know it was

and she did...read again

Not in here original post she didn't.

Her not here

Got ya, Puff!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Feb 19 2004, 09:54 AM)Her not here
Sounds like caveman talk.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts