Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She's planning on wearing a pair of black fabric dress shoes Saturday night and they have salt stains. Any body have any ideas on how to clean them?

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Jan 27 2010, 09:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>She's planning on wearing a pair of black fabric dress shoes Saturday night and they have salt stains. Any body have any ideas on how to clean them?

SHE?! Don't you mean, "you"? You will be wearing the black fabric pumps this Saturday night!? Come on Al. you might as well come out with it.

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor @ Jan 28 2010, 08:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Jan 27 2010, 09:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>She's planning on wearing a pair of black fabric dress shoes Saturday night and they have salt stains. Any body have any ideas on how to clean them?

SHE?! Don't you mean, "you"? You will be wearing the black fabric pumps this Saturday night!? Come on Al. you might as well come out with it.

Finally Convincor and I think alike....

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(Convincor @ Jan 28 2010, 10:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Jan 27 2010, 09:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>She's planning on wearing a pair of black fabric dress shoes Saturday night and they have salt stains. Any body have any ideas on how to clean them?

ok, you got me. I figure it works for women who want to shape their ... and appear taller, why not me too. But the problem still remains. How do I get salt out of black womens fabric dress shoes?

·
Registered
28,072 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Jan 28 2010, 02:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Convincor @ Jan 28 2010, 10:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Jan 27 2010, 09:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>She's planning on wearing a pair of black fabric dress shoes Saturday night and they have salt stains. Any body have any ideas on how to clean them?

ok, you got me. I figure it works for women who want to shape their ... and appear taller, why not me too. But the problem still remains. How do I get salt out of black womens fabric dress shoes?

Vinegar.
Dampen the salt stained areas, let dry and brush off the residue with an old toothbrush.
Hint black shoes look best with black nylons, do you have any

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.