Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious if you boat owners saw an improvement this weekend after our thread...

anybody mooch and not try to contribute to anything??

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
"H-E-U-R"? Oh great! Now I have to redo the title <_<

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
snow! that is a CLASSIC!

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
WTF Snow, Walter Cronkite?!?! CBS Special Correspondent?! You have way to much time on your hands for that kinda detail my friend!

"And that's the way it was......"

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(damn yankee @ Jun 7 2004, 04:23 PM)WTF Snow, Walter Cronkite?!?! CBS Special Correspondent?! You have way to much time on your hands for that kinda detail my friend!

"And that's the way it was......"
That was already there. I didn't add that.

I never even noticed it till you pointed it out.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
So far it's all worked out. Actually i've been on other peoples boats more than mine this season.
(?) Since i own a boat and have all the expenses already (pmt., marina., ins., fuel, maintenance)
Should i feel obligated to donate towards fuel? i always bring plenty of my own beverage, samich, ice, etc. along with me. i guess my point of view is i should offer.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
QUOTE(BoatChic @ Jun 7 2004, 08:09 PM)So far it's all worked out. Actually i've been on other peoples boats more than mine this season.
(?) Since i own a boat and have all the expenses already (pmt., marina., ins., fuel, maintenance)
Should i feel obligated to donate towards fuel? i always bring plenty of my own beverage, samich, ice, etc. along with me. i guess my point of view is i should offer.
That is a tricky one Stace. Since you have a boat, you can return the favour sometime during the season too. It is always nice to offer, but I wouldn't consider taking any $$ from you knowing that I may go on your boat sometime.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hey Boatchic,
I was kidding when I told Bill he was a
cheap boat whore. Hope you didnt think I wanted
gas money from YOU Sunday. It never hurts to offer but
I would not have accepted it !! I did make Bill buy
me a round in Brown's since he was insulting my boat
all day. I had to make him feel bad for that .. Hope you
didnt think that was directed toward you???

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
I've been a passenger plenty of times since mine is not in the water. I normally take care of the capt'n by brining out a bottle or case of beer of their liking. Also, I treat to dinners when appropriate.

I splash on Wednesday.
Yeah me.

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 7 2004, 02:26 PM)"H-E-U-R"? Oh great! Now I have to redo the title

Nice work Snow.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
QUOTE(Going Deep @ Jun 8 2004, 12:56 PM)Hey Boatchic,
I was kidding when I told Bill he was a
cheap boat whore. Hope you didnt think I wanted
gas money from YOU Sunday. It never hurts to offer but
I would not have accepted it !! I did make Bill buy
me a round in Brown's since he was insulting my boat
all day. I had to make him feel bad for that .. Hope you
didnt think that was directed toward you???
No, bri not at all. i know your we're just being you

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.