Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going up to TC for a long 4th of July weekend (Thursday thru Tuesday). We'll be staying just South of town near Supply and Hobbs Hwy. Where is a close/convenient launch on the East Bay? Any help is appreciated!

·
Formerly "FRL"
930 Posts
Hey Jeff,

I am going up to Interlochen for the Holiday weekend.
I plan on leaving Friday Morning or Thursday afternoon.

We should get together and do some fishing. Are you taking your boat? I am taking mine.

I know the area well up there and I can suggest several different launches for you. Give me a call ...

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Anthony. Let's meet up! I will give you a call later tonight. Were you planning on fishing the bay originally or were you going to stick with Duck and Green?

·
Formerly "FRL"
930 Posts
Cool call me later ............

·
Registered
216 Posts
I'll also be fishing the GT Bay for the first time the 5th >8th. If you see a white BassCat, stop and say hi! It would be nice to meet some of you guys. Good luck!

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If I'm on the water the 5th or 6th, I'll definitely keep my eye open for you deadstick! I'll be in the red Stratos.

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
I was up there last week and stayed on the east bay. I seen a lot of bass fisherman working close to shore and didn't see them take any fish... I was there during the week and the bays both east and west were empty of fisherman... Both bays were very calm... If you don't catch fish take a trip up the area between the 2 bays and go wine tasting.... haha

·
Formerly "FRL"
930 Posts
QUOTEyou don't catch fish take a trip up the area between the 2 bays and go wine tasting.... haha

Jeff I garrentee I can put you on fish up there ........ BIG FISH!

Deadstick I dont know how much time I will have but if you want drop me and e-mail and I will give you my cell number. Feel free to call it this weekend and maybe I can make some time to get on the water with you.

Jeff I will call you shortly.....

Also there are some closer launches then Elk Rapids from where your staying.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You just had to say "guarantee" didn't you?! I have a feeling I'm gonna get skunked

·
Formerly "FRL"
930 Posts
Well If it is this windy we may not be even able to get out because the bay can get pretty rough.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Jeff,
If you see this today please give me a call. I had a couple of questions I was hoping you could answer. Thank you in advance.

Eric Sherman
Cell# 586-292-7787

·
Formerly "FRL"
930 Posts
Is the questions about East Bay Eric? ...... maybe I can help if Jeff doesn't get your message.

·
Registered
39 Posts
ABA,
Actually the questions are in regards to your tounaments. Jeff had spoke to me earlier in the year about giving ABA a try. He said it is a great bunch of guys and has a top notch director. I was putting some thought to fishing with you tommorrow. I have never been on Lobdell so I would leave my boat at home. What info can you give me about tommorrow's event and what's the fishing like on Lobdell. What type of fishing will most guys be doing? Look forward to hearing back from you.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Eric...just saw your message. Sorry I didn't get a chance to get back to you in time...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Jeff,
No problem on the request. Did you fish the ABA on Lobdell? Just wondering what kind of bags were brought in. Where have you been on Tuesdays?

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Only one limit brought in today. It was pretty tough fishing for most (myself included). I've been wanting to get out on tuesdays, but one thing after another has been keeping me off the water. I just got my boat back a few weeks ago after blowing a seal at the Belleville open and I blew it again today....soooo....back in the shop it goes, and another Tuesday lost...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts