Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Its like he just vanished off the face of the earth.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
I miss his on-line BAR!!!

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(afiremen @ Jun 9 2003, 07:58 PM)I miss his on-line BAR!!!

Did midknight do it to or are you thinking of midget slayer?

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ Jun 9 2003, 09:59 PM)QUOTE(afiremen @ Jun 9 2003, 07:58 PM) I miss his on-line BAR!!!

Did midknight do it to or are you thinking of midget slayer?
Midknight had an on line bar also!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Could ask Campari, but he's MIA too.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 10 2003, 07:10 AM)Could ask Campari, but he's MIA too.

Beats me. I have NO idea what he's up to. I'll let everyone know when i hear from him.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 10 2003, 07:10 AM)Could ask Campari, but he's MIA too.

I mean, I'm so used to Campari always having posted, its like I can still see posts by him.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 10 2003, 09:23 AM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 10 2003, 07:10 AM) Could ask Campari, but he's MIA too.

I mean, I'm so used to Campari always having posted, its like I can still see posts by him.

Imagination can be a strange thing you know.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jun 10 2003, 09:39 AM)Hi Camp! How are you guys?

CRAZY! Trying like mad to get the boat ready to launch this Friday. Work sux. Family life is fantastic. Yard work is getting in the way of my boating. The usual.

How are you guys?? Gonna let me follow you in to Muskamoot once we get this thing in the water? We need to get your Mac Attack and Campari Jr. together for some swimming.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
YOU will be following us in! You just may never return!

I'll be at Metro Friday......come on over and see me! Mak Attack and Camp Jr.......sounds like big trouble brewing, fo sho!

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jun 10 2003, 09:45 AM)YOU will be following us in! You just may never return!

I'll be at Metro Friday......come on over and see me! Mak Attack and Camp Jr.......sounds like big trouble brewing, fo sho!

He needs someone with his energy level to run around like a crazy fool with. That kid's wearin' me out!

We'll be taking her from St. Clair Shores to Algonac Friday for the first cruise. Depending on what time we get her in the water, we may cruise metro. Otherwise we will be happenin' this weekend!!!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Campari @ Jun 10 2003, 10:22 AM)He needs someone with his energy level to run around like a crazy fool with. That kid's wearin' me out!

Try being my age with a live in energizer bunny.......I'm freakin' tired all the time!
Never seems to stop me though <_<

Hope to see you over the weekend! Threecrabs standin' by on 6 9!

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jun 10 2003, 10:31 AM)QUOTE(Campari @ Jun 10 2003, 10:22 AM) He needs someone with his energy level to run around like a crazy fool with. That kid's wearin' me out!

Try being my age with a live in energizer bunny.......I'm freakin' tired all the time!
Never seems to stop me though

Hope to see you over the weekend! Threecrabs standin' by on 6 9!
Aww, man, I don't have to hail you as "threecrabs" do I? I can't say threecarbs, I mean threecarbs... SEE??!!

We'll find you guys for sure!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I went to take a drink of my milk and saw this

Attachments

1 - 20 of 38 Posts