Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for someone not doing the fun run... to hop in the flying dingy and take arial pictures of the boats on Saturday morning.... please let me know if you're interested!!!

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
I wish I had the balls to do it, but there's no way. Those will be great pics!!!!! Good luck!

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
HECK YA!!!

I'LL DO IT!!!!

HOME PHONE 586-776-3701

CELL 586-944-3645

MY CAMERA HAS A GREAT WIDE ANGLE BUT NO ZOOM

GIVE ME THE EQUIPMENT AND I'LL DO A GREAT JOB.

MAYBEE CAPT PEGLEG WILL BORROW ME HIS NEW DIGITAL WITH 21X ZOOM.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey brbd.... jetski offered earlier... he's going to use his brothers digital camcorder (or something like that), but when I talk to the guy tomorrow, I'll see if more than one can go????.. how's that.... I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem ....

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
QUOTE(jetski @ Aug 13 2003, 11:15 PM)That will be cool if you can go too Steve (BRBD). When we get droped off we can hit the Moot afterwards.
parachute in?

kidding - no I'm not

sounds great!!!

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(The Big Red Bus Driver @ Aug 13 2003, 10:50 PM)GIVE ME THE EQUIPMENT AND I'LL DO A GREAT JOB.

MAYBEE CAPT PEGLEG WILL BORROW ME HIS NEW DIGITAL WITH 21X ZOOM.
Paul's a real god guy, and i have seem him lend out his vette to an aquaintence (at that time) in need, but.... good luck with the camera thing.

·
Registered
32 Posts
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Aug 14 2003, 01:08 AM)looking for someone not doing the fun run... to hop in the flying dingy and take arial pictures of the boats on Saturday morning.... please let me know if you're interested!!!

Thanks!!!
Where did you buy your flying dingy? I have been looking for someone who ownes one. Is it as cool as I think it is?

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hey moonshot,

its not mine... we rented the guy for the morning. His name is Norm ... I got his number form the other thread that I think you started??... I'll be talling to him tonight... do you want me to see if I can get more info for you or have him contact you at all???

·
Registered
32 Posts
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Aug 14 2003, 01:31 PM)hey moonshot,

its not mine... we rented the guy for the morning. His name is Norm ... I got his number form the other thread that I think you started??... I'll be talling to him tonight... do you want me to see if I can get more info for you or have him contact you at all???
Thank you very much. I don't want to trouble you. I can call call Norm. I thought you owned one. I was looking for some first hand info on flying dingy ownership.

Thanks again

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE(moonshott69 @ Aug 14 2003, 09:41 AM)QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Aug 14 2003, 01:31 PM) hey moonshot,

Thank you very much. I don't want to trouble you. I can call call Norm. I thought you owned one. I was looking for some first hand info on flying dingy ownership.

Thanks again

no troubles...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts