Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quoting some gov work that involves some stamping work. Anybody work in the industry want to quote it? Maybe 5 parts, all less than 25 pcs ea. Rather use somebody on the board if there is anybody......

Let me know.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
gov'mint work?!? I can quote it for you, just make up a number, double it and add ten percent for yourself. done. just make sure you track it all on paper. and I mean paper, the gov'mint dont like all those fancy smancy computers and such, there a fad.

·
Registered
12 Posts
QUOTE(garry454 @ Aug 6 2009, 03:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Quoting some gov work that involves some stamping work. Anybody work in the industry want to quote it? Maybe 5 parts, all less than 25 pcs ea. Rather use somebody on the board if there is anybody......

Let me know.

Duncan Tool does a great job, press tooling, prototypes and gauges. The upmost quality. Bailed me out alot and kept our presses and assembly lines running (Delphi). I highly recommend them www.duncantool.com or 937-667-9364 ask for Don or Dave. They are in Ohio but work all over the country. You will not find better quality.

·
Registered
12 Posts
QUOTE(garry454 @ Aug 6 2009, 03:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Quoting some gov work that involves some stamping work. Anybody work in the industry want to quote it? Maybe 5 parts, all less than 25 pcs ea. Rather use somebody on the board if there is anybody......

Let me know.

There is also K&K Stamping in St Clair shores, have not used them but know the owner. 586-443-7964 Richard Koch.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Call me, Bobby Lewis @ Henze Industries, if its metal we can do it. Both a stamping shop and a full service Machine shop. Capabilities, Prog and Line, up to 600ton

248 588 5620. ISO/TS16949 Cert.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
My brother, Bob Raffin is the VP of Diversified Tooling Group. Full service prototype to production company. They have five shops, design, prototype, tooling, and production. Madison Heights based company. Email Joe Bliss at [email protected] for quotes.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts