Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had some engine trouble the last time out. Thank you to the gentleman that towed me back to ballard dnr..i think he is on this board from time to time.

I'm hoping someone on here can direct me to a reputable machinist that does 2 stroke marine engines. i had a wrist pin bearing loose some rollers into the fuel ports and ended up with some minor scoring of one cylinder. I know I can look in the yellow pages, but I figured that I would rather go off of someones recomendation rather than randomly pick one.

This might not be the best part of the board to post this on, but i am only familiar with the reports/tips, and fishing hole.

·
Registered
526 Posts
I can reccommend Rose Marine, you may have to wait a little longer than some places, but that kinda speaks for itself, give em a call and explain the situation ,they are real nice folks and will shoot straight from the beginning, and they took care of my outboard and I have not had a problem since, Good Luck

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
What Mini said, North Bay. Those guys are the whip and they are honest!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks guys...north bay it is. I talked to them yesterday and the block is getting dropped off tomorrow. hopefully that means i can fish pretty soon. im having withdrawls

1 - 7 of 7 Posts