Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
10,315 Posts
Liptonbuddy: Type in your search engine Carp Fishing Network. You'll find alot of info. on carp there. Carp are a blast to catch. They are very smart fish. They spook easily. The quiter you are the better. Corn works well. Berkley has a new Carp bait out now. You can find it at Gander Mountain. Chum is important while carp fish. I'll chum a area with corn and use light line and a small hook. Just toss a few piece's of corn covering a small hook completely. Useing a slip sinker is adviced so they don't feel resistance. Man carp are close to salmon, line ripping pole bending a super fight if you have a 1/2 hr. lol Check out that site. h2o

· Registered
10,315 Posts
Gee Czar i hear that. WHAT A WASTE. Amazing that's legal... This is a fact more people have been killed with a arrow than by bullets... To arrow a fish and eat it is understandable, but to slaughter I don't know about that.. I wonder what mini thinks .... h2o

· Registered
10,315 Posts
Baltimore Maryland in 1876 from germany DPR...... h2o

· Registered
10,315 Posts
Carp were introduce here in 1876 for the purpose of food..People eat them all the time and they are a riot to catch... h2o

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.