Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
looking to go out fishing on LSC but its 3hrs from me. so anyone attach anything? Any good spots?
I can attach this link. I know you’re a member there too so you probably have already check out the reports there. Sadly, I don’t think this site has any chance of returning to even an infinitesimal amount of its former glory...

·
Super Moderator
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks yeah. i would liked to get this site up and going again but gotta figure out a way. seems your one of the only actives. If you have any Ideas let me know and I'll take them Into consideration.
Thanks, OSH

·
Registered
35 Posts
thanks yeah. i would liked to get this site up and going again but gotta figure out a way. seems your one of the only actives. If you have any Ideas let me know and I'll take them Into consideration.
Thanks, OSH
Perhaps reaching out to Iggyw could help somehow. He has remained the most active on fishing reports since things went south. I see he made a post about silver bass about 21 hours ago. There are a few guys who post on a somewhat regular basis in the politics section. Unless you sign on, you can not even see that section.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts