Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I plan on being out around 1 pm and I hate to drink

alone ( but will if I have to). Thinking about the moot near the hook !!

Is anyone else gonna be out that way ???

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
We will be out this afternoon. Hopefully Soo Sassy will get out of work at 10am (I wish). Well, I am hoping for 3pm. Then we are out there (somewhere) asap.

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor @ Jun 12 2009, 08:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>We will be out this afternoon. Hopefully Soo Sassy will get out of work at 10am (I wish). Well, I am hoping for 3pm. Then we are out there (somewhere) asap.

I wish too

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Im off, will probably hit Beacon and load up the boat for later, and also make sure the beer is cold enough for teh ride...

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
QUOTE(4_winns_fan @ Jun 12 2009, 07:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I should be out to the marina (beacon cove) by about 1, but I think Im just hanging out there.
Sounds good I'll be there soon

·
Registered
716 Posts
Headed out shortly in the jet boat with painter dave/lisa,six pack,all jacked up and i think special ed.We are meeting at riverside for some lunch.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
QUOTE(KennyG @ Jun 12 2009, 11:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Headed out shortly in the jet boat with painter dave/lisa,six pack,all jacked up and i think special ed.We are meeting at riverside for some lunch.

You guys off work, so jealous..

·
Registered
716 Posts
QUOTE(BoatChic @ Jun 12 2009, 02:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(KennyG @ Jun 12 2009, 11:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Headed out shortly in the jet boat with painter dave/lisa,six pack,all jacked up and i think special ed.We are meeting at riverside for some lunch.

You guys off work, so jealous..

We were planning on going to Jimmy Buffet weekend in the Cove but it is a kid weekend.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts