Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if anyone is going out this afternoon fishing for muskie, walleye, bass etc. and has an open seat im good to go. Also, if anyone wants to go out in my boat (14 ft aluminun w/ 7.5 hp) send me a pm. if i dont get an offer, ill prolly just take my little boat out.

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
Is your family's other boat going to be repaired?

I wish I was heading out today since this weekend looks like it's going to be a bust with the rough water & rain. I can live with the rain but not the 3 foot waves.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Wow, Sat and Sun are looking baaaaad. Good 'ol fall weather. It is my favorite time if year though.

From Oct 1 - Nov 31 I am lovin' it.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(Zib @ Sep 23 2009, 02:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Is your family's other boat going to be repaired?

I wish I was heading out today since this weekend looks like it's going to be a bust with the rough water & rain. I can live with the rain but not the 3 foot waves.

noope.

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
QUOTE(little guy @ Sep 23 2009, 03:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Wow, Sat and Sun are looking baaaaad. Good 'ol fall weather. It is my favorite time if year though.

From Oct 1 - Nov 31 I am lovin' it.

Wow! When did November get an extra day? LOL

Fall is my fav as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.