Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Todd had surgery Weds for "diverticulitis",....anybody know how he's doing or how it went??
...Todd,.....I hope you're back on your feet and up and around soon....God speed Brutha!!

Get Well SOON!!

Mac

·
Registered
52 Posts
QUOTE(Mac @ Jan 21 2010, 07:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Todd had surgery Weds for "diverticulitis",....anybody know how he's doing or how it went??
...Todd,.....I hope you're back on your feet and up and around soon....God speed Brutha!!

Get Well SOON!!

Mac
mac thanks for the concern my surgery was postponed until next wednesday i will keep you posted! I would also like to thank all the LSCN.NET members who attended my surprise 40th b-day party you will all pay one way or another got me good! Mac the card was spectacular thanks again! OLD$CHOOL
Todd koehler

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My pleasure bro...that was a GREAT party!!,..had a blast!! Please keep us posted next week,....GOOD LUCK!!

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Great News!! Todd made out just fine in surgery and is resting...stoned immaculate!!
He'll be sore for awhile, but up and jerkin' toads in no time. Thanks for the intel Mini,.....much appreciated!!

Get well soon Todd,..hope to see you soon!
(We'll have to do another shot or two!!)
Mac

1 - 9 of 9 Posts