Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to talk to the Father re: one of my estate clients donations to the chuch. Anybody go to this church?

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Manana's were married there. BLONDESTREAK. Dawnie-Dawn. NikiCheetah. NOT BigTree & Jewels, though! Just off the top of my head.

We go to events there, but are not members.

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
never met him personally, but I do most of their printing, and they are one of my sprinkler accounts.
that probably doesn't help you any though does it?

My uncle works there though and I could probably get some info about him for you if you need. If so, just pm me.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
yeah we go there.. great guy, unfortunatley he has been out on sick leave since July or August.. he was due to return to the parish over the past few weeks though. If you call either himself or his secretary answeres the phone.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
No offense...but the only way I'll ever step foot in a Catholic Church is for a wedding or as a last resort like I am in some desperate need of forgiveness or something and that's the only church around.

·
Registered
991 Posts
QUOTE(jewels @ Dec 8 2003, 06:29 PM)No offense...but the only way I'll ever step foot in a Catholic Church is for a wedding or as a last resort like I am in some desperate need of forgiveness or something and that's the only church around.

This wasn't necessary, that's not what he was asking for. I just don't get some of the comments on this board.

I shot a wedding there in September and the Father was excellent, very friendly and did a real nice service.

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(manana-II @ Dec 8 2003, 02:49 PM)yeah we go there.. great guy, unfortunatley he has been out on sick leave since July or August.. he was due to return to the parish over the past few weeks though. If you call either himself or his secretary answeres the phone.
Thanks I'll give him a shout

·
Registered
314 Posts
Yes, we do go there. Father O'Leary had hip replacment surgery and he got back about 3 weeks ago. He's a very nice guy.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
QUOTEThis wasn't necessary, that's not what he was asking for. I just don't get some of the comments on this board.

Aggressortum....I think you misunderstood me! I wasn't saying anything about Father O'leary or St. Hubert's....
All I meant to say to Instigator's post is that I don't go to that church and Catholic Churches in general and just felt like saying so....I grew up Catholic blah blah blah....I was just stating that I don't go there that's all........geeeezzz
I have nothing against Catholics or people who go to that church, sorry for sounding as such! <_<

·
Registered
409 Posts
I know its not easy being "A CATHOLIC SCHOOL GIRL GONE BAD" but its not the Catholic church's fault!!!!

POLITICAL NOTE: NEVER DISCUSS POLITCS OR RELIGION OR YOU WILL DEFINITLY OFFEND SOMEONE!!!!!

PS - You're not invited to my wedding that will be taking place there.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
QUOTE(BlondeStreak @ Dec 8 2003, 02:44 PM)I know its not easy being "A CATHOLIC SCHOOL GIRL GONE BAD" but its not the Catholic church's fault!!!!

POLITICAL NOTE: NEVER DISCUSS POLITCS OR RELIGION OR YOU WILL DEFINITLY OFFEND SOMEONE!!!!!

But Linda - just remember, "You've got to stand for something, or you'll fall for anything"!!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Hey who said I went bad! <_< That's the one thing that did save me I could have ending up at POTT....
And I thought you were getting married in a backyard somewhere?? Are you being serious or what??

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(BlondeStreak @ Dec 8 2003, 02:44 PM)PS - You're not invited to my wedding that will be taking place there.
NEWS? NEWS?

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Clouds are gathering. Thunder is rumbling. Lightning is about to strike and smite the blasphemer!!!

Urr, knowing L, I'd say she's joking!!

Hey I owe the Catholic Church bigtime, who else would annul one of my failed marriages!!! And after I went to the San Miguel Cathedral, my daughter's hair started growing again. At this point I'll go with what works and I was an avowed atheist for awhile. Funny how having kids can bring you to an epiphany in your thinking!!

·
Registered
409 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Dec 8 2003, 02:54 PM)QUOTE(BlondeStreak @ Dec 8 2003, 02:44 PM) PS - You're not invited to my wedding that will be taking place there.
NEWS? NEWS?
No press release yet - just happy thoughts !!

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(BlondeStreak @ Dec 8 2003, 02:57 PM)I'm getting married . . .

IN A VAN, DOWN BY THE RIVER!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
QUOTE(BlondeStreak @ Dec 8 2003, 02:44 PM)I know its not easy being "A CATHOLIC SCHOOL GIRL GONE BAD" but its not the Catholic church's fault!!!!

Here goes the Rumor Mill!!! It's gonna be a good one.....
Blondestreak - PS..I'm looking for a excuse to go to Vegas, help me out!

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
QUOTE(jewels @ Dec 8 2003, 01:29 PM)No offense...but the only way I'll ever step foot in a Catholic Church is for a wedding or as a last resort like I am in some desperate need of forgiveness or something and that's the only church around.

LOL! I thought that was wrong!!
I feel yah! I wouldn't go in there either unless I had to go to a wedding, funeral, or had a flat tire close by and need to use the phone!!
ooh...maybe a bake sale too.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts