Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Awwwwww I know it's a total let down but I was born with a Y chromosome. AND I don't frolic in the sun with VERY scantilly clad women anymore because the girl who I willingly gave my balls to now keeps them in a jar in her purse so I wouldn't be able to provide what would be a girls gone wild video on the boat anymore either. Believe me, nobody thinks that sucks more than this guy.

So now that i've laid out the disclaimers, I was hoping someone who was going out this week after work (even if at night) or even next week or whenever, would teach a guy what it takes to jig, troll, or handline for walter. I would be willing to throw in for gas as long as you're not asking me to fill up your 540 sundancer.

If anyone's up for it, I promise not to talk too much and no matter how rough the seas be, I won't complain. I have a 6'6 MH rod and spinning reel and depending on what tackle's used, I may have that too. Feel free to pm me, or throw something out in this thread. Even if it's not related to my post. Jack the thread up I don't care. CAUSE I'M NOT ONE OF THOSE GUYS.

Ok. Party on.

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
I like the post jon, but as we all know, im a bass guy. good luck with your quest and its good to see you around this site.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Jon, you willing to make the trek down to erie or are you looking to stay local? I am sure I will be out there a bunch more times before the year is over and can always use another hand. I was banging 3 and 4 man limits in just a few hours a couple weeks back but the guys I have spoken to recently say the fishing has gotten a little tougher, Mayfly hatch perhaps....? Oh yeah and an OH license is a must, $11 for a daily.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
QUOTE(kayceedee @ Jun 29 2009, 04:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Jon, you willing to make the trek down to erie or are you looking to stay local? I am sure I will be out there a bunch more times before the year is over and can always use another hand. I was banging 3 and 4 man limits in just a few hours a couple weeks back but the guys I have spoken to recently say the fishing has gotten a little tougher, Mayfly hatch perhaps....? Oh yeah and an OH license is a must, $11 for a daily.

if you ever need a rider/hand for a saturday im usually open just shoot me a pm

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
John, I'll be heading up to Houghton Lake Thursday (for 9 or 10 days) & there's plenty of walleye up there to catch but you probably don't want to drive that far.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
QUOTE(troller11 @ Jun 29 2009, 05:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(kayceedee @ Jun 29 2009, 04:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Jon, you willing to make the trek down to erie or are you looking to stay local? I am sure I will be out there a bunch more times before the year is over and can always use another hand. I was banging 3 and 4 man limits in just a few hours a couple weeks back but the guys I have spoken to recently say the fishing has gotten a little tougher, Mayfly hatch perhaps....? Oh yeah and an OH license is a must, $11 for a daily.

if you ever need a rider/hand for a saturday im usually open just shoot me a pm

will do!

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Jon, I was wondering where you were, buddy, and how things were going. Unfortunately my schedule is booked up for the time being, but I did promise to get you out and show you a few tricks if i can still remember them. Pm me your phone number and I'll give you call when I remember something and have the time to show you a little bit at a time. I'm sure you'll learn something and be able to bring home some dinner, since the fish have been plentyful this year.

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
If I ever get out, I'll give you a buzz Jon. Come to Wheatley
Lots to learn there.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
I'm laid off Wed, Thurs, Fri this week. You wanna go out? I got some shi..stuff to do around the house but I'm gonna get out a couple times...probably morning till noonish. Let me know. maybe troll the mud....maybe hit metro.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts