Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am red enough to light up a dark room. The first really nice day and of course we over due it.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
I sprayed myself down good but forgot my head, and it's a bit sore. Doesn't help that I left my hat on the boat and drove home with the roof open.

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
Oh yeah, I got some sun today too.

I'm lucky though, as long as I sneak up on it a bit, I tend not to burn. Got another "coat" today. Gotta try and keep up with Kevin!

·
Registered
491 Posts
I did put on the 50 after about an hour or so just to be safe, but it was a great day. Put on just under 65 miles and had a blast

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
I've got a good base and as long as I can keep it up. I shouldn't burn too bad now especially as long as I put on sunscreen now and then.

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
Nope, just got a little darker
and Rob you have a ways to go

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
I have a nice "burn line" on my forehead from my backwards baseball cap yesterday! LOL My back and shoulders have a nice red hue as well, but not like my forehead!

*note to self.....SUNSCREEN YOU IDIOT!!!

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
QUOTE(fitsus @ Jun 15 2009, 07:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nope, just got a little darker
and Rob you have a ways to go

Yeah, and all that shade sitting at the helm this year isn't helping either!

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
QUOTE(Stodge @ Jun 15 2009, 07:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>As much as I hate to scare people with the sight of my belly, I need to start getting some sun on it. My tan ends at my sleeves.
As long as there is at least some point where you end up with a tan lines, no one will mind.

·
Registered
9,917 Posts
QUOTE(Tig's Toy @ Jun 14 2009, 10:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I've got a good base and as long as I can keep it up. I shouldn't burn too bad now especially as long as I put on sunscreen now and then.

Same here. I liberally applied SPF50 yesterday too, and was glad I did! Got a great base tan, albeit a farmers tan, but hey - I grew up in Roseville, cant forget my roots

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
Face and back are a little toasty. Not looking forward to a shower cuz it will burn baby burn!

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor @ Jun 15 2009, 09:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Face and back are a little toasty. Not looking forward to a shower cuz it will burn baby burn!

Next time put the sunblock on at the BEGINNING of the day, not the end

Tops of my legs got it the worst. My nose and cheeks are a little pink but not too bad.

·
Registered
288 Posts
hey stodge kev don't care about showing off his budda bell just join him

·
Registered
137 Posts
I'm still white!! Guess that's what I get for being in church all day yesterday...

Classes are done and over though... we get our Sunday's back!

Can't wait to get out and have some fun in the sun!

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
I'm extra crispy from yesterdays fun
didn't think to put sunscreen on until I was out near strawberry island and felt that special tingling sensation

1 - 18 of 18 Posts