Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
I sprayed myself down good but forgot my head, and it's a bit sore. Doesn't help that I left my hat on the boat and drove home with the roof open.

·
Registered
22,946 Posts
Oh yeah, I got some sun today too.

I'm lucky though, as long as I sneak up on it a bit, I tend not to burn. Got another "coat" today. Gotta try and keep up with Kevin!

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
I've got a good base and as long as I can keep it up. I shouldn't burn too bad now especially as long as I put on sunscreen now and then.

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
Nope, just got a little darker
and Rob you have a ways to go

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
I have a nice "burn line" on my forehead from my backwards baseball cap yesterday! LOL My back and shoulders have a nice red hue as well, but not like my forehead!

*note to self.....SUNSCREEN YOU IDIOT!!!

·
Registered
22,946 Posts
QUOTE(fitsus @ Jun 15 2009, 07:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nope, just got a little darker
and Rob you have a ways to go

Yeah, and all that shade sitting at the helm this year isn't helping either!

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
As much as I hate to scare people with the sight of my belly, I need to start getting some sun on it. My tan ends at my sleeves.

·
Registered
22,946 Posts
QUOTE(Stodge @ Jun 15 2009, 07:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>As much as I hate to scare people with the sight of my belly, I need to start getting some sun on it. My tan ends at my sleeves.
As long as there is at least some point where you end up with a tan lines, no one will mind.

·
Registered
9,917 Posts
QUOTE(Tig's Toy @ Jun 14 2009, 10:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I've got a good base and as long as I can keep it up. I shouldn't burn too bad now especially as long as I put on sunscreen now and then.

Same here. I liberally applied SPF50 yesterday too, and was glad I did! Got a great base tan, albeit a farmers tan, but hey - I grew up in Roseville, cant forget my roots

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.