Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering if anyone was going out tommorow? i wouldnt mind trolling/drifting harnesses in the SCR or anywhere else, jigging, doesnt matter. also, if anybody is going whipping, handlining etc, i've never tried those techinques and it would be very cool to learn. i can meet you at launch, bring bait, drinks,tackle, gas money. just wanna get out and fish since my boats getting fixed.Some time after i get out of work at 3:30 would be perfect. also, wouldn't mind a night trip or something.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i've got a general idea on the basic techniques such as trolling harnesses, vert. jigging etc, but dont know the hand lining, chugging, or whipping.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I will be on the SCR around Marysville this afternoon, I am gonna drift some harnesses and jig. I am launching in a few but I will drive up to the boat launch around 4:30 I will be in a teal and white trihull you can't miss it I dropped my cell in the river so if you want to go meet me at the launch by the water treatment plant in marysville (river RD) Bring 5 gallons gas. Look for my truck a brown GMC with a LSCN sticker on the back window

Thanks,
Jason

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
posibly going, but not sure yet, if you're sure your goingand have open seat, pm me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts