Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dad and I are going and I know PeteP is going. It is an invite type party. Just wonder if anyone else is going? It's usually a good tome with food and drinks. NOT shopping for a boat just drooling. Maybe I should check that lotto ticket before we go?

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
We'll be there, I bought my first Sea ray there

·
Registered
6,423 Posts
QUOTE(fitsus @ Jan 30 2010, 08:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>We'll be there, I bought my first Sea ray there

I may be there.

They celebrated 50 years in business last year and have some old photos up on display.

50 years in business and still family owned is pretty darn good.

I've been doing business with them for 20 years now. While you are there be neat about it. I will be cleaning up after you guys on Sunday. They have over 1000 RSVPs.

Matt

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
QUOTE(tcg @ Jan 30 2010, 10:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(fitsus @ Jan 30 2010, 08:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>We'll be there, I bought my first Sea ray there

I may be there.

They celebrated 50 years in business last year and have some old photos up on display.

50 years in business and still family owned is pretty darn good.

I've been doing business with them for 20 years now. While you are there be neat about it. I will be cleaning up after you guys on Sunday. They have over 1000 RSVPs.

Matt

I'll keep and eye out for u. I'll be wearing and LSCN shirt under a tan shirt.
They'll be a few of us from here and Shores Harbor Club

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
I should be there also.

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
We will be there. Really looking forward to it. Should be there around 2. Hope to see many boating maniacs there. Let's drool together!

·
Registered
202 Posts
We were there for a few hours...it was nice to see a good turnout! I hope they had a great start to their 51st year in business! It's always fun looking at the new models and thinking how soon spring will be here!

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
Cool there may be one of a good looking guy in the captains seet of a pontoon

·
Registered
17,155 Posts
for some reason we got an invite. we arent sea ray owners nor have we been but we want to be...
maybe - somehow - they know that ! could be the time dom spent with the salesman at last years boat show ! hehehehe

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
Here we are in the food line drinking the free beer and wine....

Jeans Trousers Hat Leisure Community

tcg, why didn't you say hello?

We had a great time. The food was fantastic. The beer and wine was great. Stepping on those boats. Wow. I love the 2010 310 Sundancer and the 330 Sundancer. They were my "hit of the show" boats. We stayed to the bitter end. Figured it was time to go when the floor was clear and they were putting the tables away.

I love that event. Perfect thing to do on a cold winter day.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,423 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor @ Feb 1 2010, 08:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Here we are in the food line drinking the free beer and wine....

View attachment 71547

tcg, why didn't you say hello?

We had a great time. The food was fantastic. The beer and wine was great. Stepping on those boats. Wow. I love the 2010 310 Sundancer and the 330 Sundancer. They were my "hit of the show" boats. We stayed to the bitter end. Figured it was time to go when the floor was clear and they were putting the tables away.

I love that event. Perfect thing to do on a cold winter day.

I have no idea what you all look like or I would. Plus there were a few hundred people there.

We got 12 hours in on Sunday and 6 today cleaning up after you guys. Red wine and boat shows don't mix.

Matt

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.