Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Blew the head gasket on my boat and unfortunetely dont have the cash to fix it right now. If anyone is heading out either this morning or sometime this afternoon and need someone to go, feel free to give me a buzz 248 670 7323. Im in the shores 10 and Jefferson area and have rods and tackle for anything. I haven't been out in a bit and today I woke up and looked outside and its gorgeous so I got the itch.

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
I feel your pain. My boat is still out of commission as well until I rob a few 7 Elevens to pay for the repair.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I feel the pain as well. My boat is in dry dock waiting to get looked at. It started making a bad vibration and taking on water while comming back in Saturday from boats 4 vets. It would take on water when trimming up or down. I think I might have a bad u joint on the out drive, and a crack in the bellows, Hope it dosent cost an arm and a leg or I'll be down for the rest of the year.

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Should have called me john. Went out this morning for eyes but got skunked in river. Buddy in another boat got 4. Might go out again later this week. Will let you know. Depends on weather.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I was just about to PM you about heading out, went fishing with my kid and my trolling motor died. So... I as well will have a hard time fishing, at least with any type of control. However I have just went up wind and drifted over a few spots and fished that way with success. I'll let you know if I get my TM fixed or replaced and I'll shoot you a line. Later

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.