Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm currently in Sigma Alpha Epsilon at Oakland University....
Is anybody in, or at one time was in a Fraternity or Sorority??

Just curious.... and trying to spark some conversation.

John

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
QUOTE(KezzerOne @ Sep 17 2003, 09:35 PM)I'm currently in Sigma Alpha Epsilon at Oakland University....
Is anybody in, or at one time was in a Fraternity or Sorority??

Just curious.... and trying to spark some conversation.

John
My brother was in SAE and MI State!!! I am not in one.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Alvin Simon Theodore...

AST university new mexico. hated those beotches. that's where i learned cool chick friends do not have tobe 'bought'.

chickas like shandogie & pauligan & girlie & laney & marybug RULE!!!! we're our own sorority...

Hotta CHickas that Drinkbeer!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I was thinking of starting my own

"Comeon Yawana Layme"

What do you think

·
AKA: Veronique
1,218 Posts
I am currently VP of my chapter of Phi Theta Kappa honor society called Beta Lambda Kappa. It's not really a Fraternity or a Sorority because it has both males and females so it's called a 'society'. But it has a cool name

·
Registered
709 Posts
Hey KezzerOne -

I am Sigma Alpha Sigma (Oakland University). You have probably heard the story concerning the "ring of fire" which resulted is the organization becoming SAE.

Christine -

Sorry to hear 'bout your loser AST sisters. While we had a few more.... "colorful" sorority sisters but the vast majority were very cool. Alpha Delta Pi, Gamma Phi Beta, Phi Sigma Sigma.

Had a LOT of great fun and parties and met many great individuals without the BS you see on the screen.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Lambda Chi Alpha (hence the lca in my name) @ Kettering University (formerly gmi). Joining that was one of the best decisions I ever made.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Pi Kappa Alpha (Pikes) at Michigan State. It was the best decision that I have made in my life so far. It was such a great experience for me as I made so many life long friends and always have a place to go anytime I am visiting EL. Boolah, Boolah!!

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Sep 17 2003, 10:27 PM)Alvin Simon Theodore...

AST university new mexico. hated those beotches. that's where i learned cool chick friends do not have tobe 'bought'.

chickas like shandogie & pauligan & girlie & laney & marybug RULE!!!! we're our own sorority...

What about me?

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
Phi Delta Theta. (Phi Delts..)
...oh the great times I had at school...

Big Daddy-
I am pretty sure I know some of the guys that were part of the ring of fire. wasn't that 9 years ago or so?

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Sep 17 2003, 11:27 PM)chickas like shandogie & pauligan & girlie & laney & marybug RULE!!!! we're our own sorority...
saweet!!!

What shall we name ourselves????

·
Registered
670 Posts
QUOTE(fit chick @ Sep 18 2003, 08:17 AM)QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Sep 17 2003, 10:27 PM) Alvin Simon Theodore...

What about me?

The first LSCN clique! Maybe if you let them have their way with Goose they'll let you in

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
YUP...embarassed to admit it because I did learn a definite financial and personal lesson....why pay money to be a beotch....
he he

Kappa Alpha Theta (aka..THETA) - Penn State. I never spoke to one of those stuck up snobs after I transferred to Temple University.

I LOVE MY "SORORITY" Now -----
chickas LSCN

·
Registered
387 Posts
My buddies and I founded a frat up at Michigan Tech back in the late 90's. Epsilon Alpha Tau (mu epsilon chapter). We didn't have a national charter, or were recognized by any local organizations... but we were a force of grained beverage consumption to be reckoned with. We did manage to get a house (my 200 sq. foot one bedroom shack on Portage Lake). We made letters for the house out of a bunch of old pizza boxes we had lying around. They lasted up until the first big rainstorm we had. After that, they got all soggy and fell apart.

There were six members in its heyday. Pledging was pretty easy, show up with a case of beer... and you're in. We would often show up to other "Greek" parties wearing our "letters". Those out of the know, were a little confused, but all others got a good chuckle out of it. We were often friendly to other organizations who openly accepted us into their house parties. When we got schit from other frat's for not being "legit" we simply stole their kegs and had our own parties... except for Kappa Delta Psi (football / hockey frat), we didn't dare mess with those guys. Parties at the Triangle House were the most fun to crash. You would have thought our frat was the only group of people who liked speed metal and enjoyed starting a circle pit.

Ah... the old college experience. Wouldn't trade it for anything in the world!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey John,

I am an SAE alum from Oakland University. I bet we have probably hung out at some point during the last couple of years.

BigDaddy- I know some of the guys that were in SAS back in the day too.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(Veronique @ Sep 18 2003, 07:31 AM)I am currently VP of my chapter of Phi Theta Kappa honor society called Beta Lambda Kappa. It's not really a Fraternity or a Sorority because it has both males and females so it's called a 'society'. But it has a cool name

it has one guy who is ........yaknow.......european. In Greece, they kept asking me about "those people" walking around with arbatrairy letters on their jackets.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Delta Phi Epsilon - Alpha Psi Chapter at LTU. Wasn't what I thought it would be, but I tried it out. It may have been better at a school where the ratio isn't 5 guys to 1 chick....

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Sep 17 2003, 10:27 PM)Alvin Simon Theodore...

Wahoo!!! Our sorority rocks!!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts