Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My boss is asking... He went on vacation last year to an inland lake on the west side of the state and rented a boat for tooling around and hanging out with his family. He knows I boat on LSC and asked where he could rent a boat for this lake. I came up empty, except for a guy that's advertising on Craigslist.

Anyone know of anything?

Thanks!!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,543 Posts
QUOTE(freckles @ Jun 11 2009, 04:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>My boss is asking... He went on vacation last year to an inland lake on the west side of the state and rented a boat for tooling around and hanging out with his family. He knows I boat on LSC and asked where he could rent a boat for this lake. I came up empty, except for a guy that's advertising on Craigslist.

Anyone know of anything?

Thanks!!!

I looked years ago and came up with nothing also.
we just arn't a tourist distination

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
small boats are avaiable at Jimmy's on Jefferson south of 16 mile, Roy's on the Clinton River and Minnich's on the Middle Channel. We at least Minnich's USED to rent boats. Unsure now, but positive on the other places. Jimmy's is a sponsor of LSCN too.

·
Registered
638 Posts
My wife was looking around a few weeks ago and found a place that rents a 25 foot Sea Ray for like $300 for 8 hours. Didn't think that was too bad. She talked to a"Dave" at phone number 586-493-9900. I looked it up and it says that it's Hideaway Harbor on Jefferson.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Ill drive him around for the day for 300.00 as long as he fill gas tank back up

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
I thought Beacon had a boat or two they rented? And I'm pretty sure Anchor Bay did as well, but it was years ago when we were there, so I'm not sure if that is still the case.

·
LSCN Sponsor since 10/06
161 Posts
We rent 14ft aluminum fishing boats and motors that limit you to the L'Anse Creuse Bay we are located on, but we also just got in a 18ft Pontoon boat for rent that can you can take the family out on for the day.

Call for any details if you are interested

Hope To See You Soon,

Fish On,

Jimmy's Boats & Baits
37934 Jefferson
Harrison Twp. MI. 48045
586-329-3811
jimmysboatsandbaits.com

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
QUOTE(CaptDave @ Sep 15 2009, 09:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I have several big Cruisers for rent at Hideaway Harbor Marina. Here is a link to my website. I also have some great weekday rates.

www.boatrentals.vpweb.com

see ya on the water!

The link didn't work here but I know he has a nice 40 footer that come with a great captain

and welcome to the site Dave.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts