Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh ya he had another one 90+mph i looked at i think he wanted to get rid of, but i went there for doors he had in a garage sale and the boss was with me and she knows where the key is for the gun cabinet is. so i thought i would everyone know i can get them a couple big fast boats but need a lot of work

·
Registered
363 Posts
QUOTE(scotts fishing @ Sep 13 2009, 03:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i'll be selling the guppy and thought i would give everyone her the first crack at it. the motor and trailer will not be going with it i'll need those for the next boat i build.

That looks small. How big is it?
I think I could fit that in my pool

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
QUOTE(Tami @ Sep 13 2009, 09:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(scotts fishing @ Sep 13 2009, 03:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i'll be selling the guppy and thought i would give everyone her the first crack at it. the motor and trailer will not be going with it i'll need those for the next boat i build.

That looks small. How big is it?
I think I could fit that in my pool

Its just the trailer is to big for it. That thing is like a 20' HAHA I think scott said he built it as an 11 foot model.

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
QUOTE(scotts fishing @ Sep 13 2009, 04:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>ok i was just offered a 30' scarab for free with title

So what are you going to name the scarab,scott. I never find deals like that

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
I know scott. You could name it long gone. Cause that is what your wife will to do you if you bring it home. You'll be long gone. LOL

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
QUOTE(scotts fishing @ Sep 13 2009, 04:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>ok i was just offered a 30' scarab for free with title

Were they from Nigera, and you just need to give some prince your Bank account number before they can transfer the title?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts