Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah.... ummmm I worked all day until about 6 and came home to take what I thought would be a quick nap. Didn't wake up till about 11 pm. So yeah, I wasn't there...

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Almost....But then I realized....Who the hell wants to go to the westside......

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Stopped in about 9. NOBODY else from our group was there.
Had a beer then left. That's it I'm going back to TNTs!

·
Registered
673 Posts
Come on over B2B - we had peeps at TNT's last night.
All are welcome regardless of where you live - what's important is that everyone out having fun!!!

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
We had a generally small crowd there last night. About 10-15 people. It was fun though and it would be great to get more out there.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(RED HOT ONE @ Dec 17 2003, 01:25 PM)Almost....But then I realized....Who the hell wants to go to the westside......

Oh God I dunno....... wait, give me one reason why I would want to put miles on my lease vehicle to go out that way?? What is out there anyway??? I try to stay away from places that are close to the bad parts of Detroit...

Do you really wanna open this east west book AGAIN?

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
think everyones giving there liver a break till fri at jack x mas party. that and wallet too.. b 52 shots add up.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Wetbar and AJU were there about 8:30 I believe and I think they were the first two to show. I've noticed Tuesday nights seems to start late. Come back next Tuesday!!

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
QUOTE(KezzerOne @ Dec 17 2003, 01:03 PM)Yeah.... ummmm I worked all day until about 6 and came home to take what I thought would be a quick nap. Didn't wake up till about 11 pm. So yeah, I wasn't there...
I posted this morning in your thread from yesterday...I got in an accident coming home from work on I75. 5 car pile up, with me getting rear ended...didn't even get kissed first! Seems everyone but me was driving too close to the guy in front of him. The guy in front of me slammed on the brakes just after the Rochester curve, I hit mine to avoid him(and did) but the guy behind me nailed me...WHAMMO! The cop said it looked like a 40-50 mph speed differential collision. He was very suprised that I was unhurt.

My truck is totaled, it'll still drive albiet a bit sideways as the frame is bent. The rear wheels are now closer to the front wheels.

I was gonna leave for back home for 2 weeks of skiing tomorrow, but not anymore

I HATE F'N TAILGATERS!!!!!

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
QUOTE(pushin_on @ Dec 17 2003, 04:16 PM)Sorry to hear that but hope your ok, that'shat matters most.
Nope. Only my pride and wallet. No one else either, we all had our safety belts on.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
That $uck$, DY! Glad you are ok though. They do tend to get nuts on 75, gggrrrr....

I didn't sleep is what I did last night

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
evryones in such a hurry to get home or where there going no courtsey for anyone else no one wants to let you in or merge,afraid it may take them a extra 2 minutes to get where they are going.

glad your ok and wernt hurt.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Next time I see you DY i'll tell you my lil tactic for getting rid of a tailgater..... I'ts fun

1 - 16 of 16 Posts