Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am wondering if there is anyone who is a boater and needs a partner to fish with in any local tournaments if they are team tournaments i will do my best to win and i fish almost everyday and every weekend i fish on lake st. clair so i do have experience if anyone is interested email me at:[email protected]

·
Registered
53 Posts
QUOTE(masterbasser18 @ Mar 10 2003, 04:24 PM)i am wondering if there is anyone who is a boater and needs a partner to fish with in any local tournaments if they are team tournaments i will do my best to win and i fish almost everyday and every weekend i fish on lake st. clair so i do have experience if anyone is interested email me at:[email protected]

hello,
my name is Rick
i just joined the membership here, and am new to Michigan. I have been here for about a year and a half now.
I am looking for someone that knows Lake St Clair and the surrounding Lakes to fish open Tournaments, and possibly more.
I have an older 21' Champion Bass Boat (1989) powered by a 200hp merc, but she gets the job done....lol
If you or anyone else has information concerning Bass Tournaments, or needing a partner....please contact me by email to [email protected]
thank you....and Happy Bassin!!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry but that post was old and i already found a partner. Sorry and good luck finding someone

·
LSCN Sponsor
2,482 Posts
MB18, who did you find? As I mentioned I may be able to get you out for a weekday tournie or two, but not for an entire trail. I just want to make sure you did not mis-understand me.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I found someone named Steve and he would be able to fish the entire trail...but if you need a partner i will fish with you, but as of right now he is my partner.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Alex (or anyone else for that matter):
I am an experienced, non-boating angler on St.Clair/Erie and elsewhere, but not inland Mich lakes. I would like to get a taste of the GNT this season, maybe 1 or 2 events at most.
If you are interested, please mail me with any questions. I think that Mac can vouch for my character and some of my experience...Mac, think camera.

Thanks, Tim J. (topwater1)

·
LSCN Sponsor
2,482 Posts
Guys, I think you are mis-reading my intentions. I have a partner. I offered MB18 the opportunity to fish a few weekday tournies to get his feet wet....

Good luck in your search.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
BTW-.....sorry for the late reply,...have been out of town,...but yes, I can vouche for TopWater1's (Tim) character.....a real gentlemen,.....first class guy,..great dad to 2 fine young son's.....and I'm glad to call him a buddy!! Can't wait to spend some time on a boat together this year,.....he's got a new camera to bring along too!!
......LOL
Anybody who needs a partner for team tourney....can't go wrong with Topwater!!

Mac

·
Registered
94 Posts
Mac: thanks for the props.
Glad you got hooked up down south. Nice to come away with something.
Too bad about the fishing, though. Next trip should be a great one to even things out.

Tim J.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
I hope so Tim.....I was sooo pumped up to go there,..and to have such lowsy weather and crummy fishin' was a real bummer!! But I made some contacts that could prove to be pretty interesting if they pan out...I'll fill you in while we jerk some toads later this spring!!
I'll keep in touch!!
Mac

1 - 12 of 12 Posts