Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I am sure that all of you have seen our advertisement for Anytime Party rentals. If you know of anyone who is interested in renting a tent, tables, chairs, or a Moonwalk, please give them our number. Everything that we rent out is brand new so it looks really nice. We just started this business and are trying to really promote it. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and have a great day,

Sarah and Kevin

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(garydebs @ Jun 24 2003, 10:43 AM)I will keep this in mind for the peeps in the 'hood.

Lotta kids!

Do you go around and pass out flyers?
We have been putting up flyers in party stores and anywhere we can tack them up. we get in 50 lawn signs tommorrow, so I will be crusin around puting those up.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(Jason R @ Jun 24 2003, 11:26 AM)I swear I just saw you guys across the street from my house on Saturday.
We may have been, Kevin set up two tents on Saturday.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(MrsP-29fun police @ Jun 24 2003, 01:01 PM)QUOTE(garydebs @ Jun 24 2003, 10:43 AM) I will keep this in mind for the peeps in the 'hood.

Lotta kids!

We have been putting up flyers in party stores and anywhere we can tack them up. we get in 50 lawn signs tommorrow, so I will be crusin around puting those up.
I live in New Baltimore on M29, you can put one up in my yard. PM for address.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Jun 24 2003, 09:59 AM)

Click Here for more info!
Hmmm....maybe we could all chip in and have "Naked Moon Walks for a buck at Jobbie.
I will spread the word and keep you guys in mind for any events.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
I'll keep you in mind.....would be fun for the girls this summer! I've been thinking of getting one for the day....Party!

Manana.......you'd make some bucks on that one! You wouldn't get me in there though, eeewwww.....

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
QUOTE(MrsP-29fun police @ Jun 24 2003, 01:01 PM)QUOTE(garydebs @ Jun 24 2003, 10:43 AM) I will keep this in mind for the peeps in the 'hood.

Lotta kids!

Good luck with the Biz!!!

be careful where you put the lawn signs, it's illegal to put on public property in many cities, at minimal you will lose your sign (which can be expensive) and at worst I have known cases where a fine has been issued.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Jun 24 2003, 02:42 PM)QUOTE(MrsP-29fun police @ Jun 24 2003, 01:01 PM) QUOTE(garydebs @ Jun 24 2003, 10:43 AM) I will keep this in mind for the peeps in the 'hood.

Lotta kids!

Good luck with the Biz!!!

be careful where you put the lawn signs, it's illegal to put on public property in many cities, at minimal you will lose your sign (which can be expensive) and at worst I have known cases where a fine has been issued.
I never knew that. Thanks for the info!!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(manana @ Jun 24 2003, 02:19 PM)QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Jun 24 2003, 09:59 AM)

Click Here for more info!
Hmmm....maybe we could all chip in and have "Naked Moon Walks for a buck at Jobbie.
I will spread the word and keep you guys in mind for any events.
How funny!! I don't know if Kev would go for that!! I was going to order a naked lady Ice luge for Kevin to bring to Jobbie, but I don't think that he can get it out there on his boat.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
what's your biggest tent? i need to tent the tiki in late sept at jack's.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jun 24 2003, 03:22 PM)what's your biggest tent? i need to tent the tiki in late sept at jack's.

How big of a tent do you need? I know Kevin is ordering a couple more larger ones this week. Right now we have 20X30's and 20X 20's.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i'll check measurements...do they have sides?

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Mrs P-29 if you get him the ice luge well get it out there......Waterlogged where you at? You got room for a ice luge.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Jun 24 2003, 04:36 PM)Mrs P-29 if you get him the ice luge well get it out there......Waterlogged where you at? You got room for a ice luge.
rerun, make sure you don't get your tongue stuck to the ice, if you catch what i'm throwing! lol!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jun 24 2003, 03:33 PM)i'll check measurements...do they have sides?
I think so, I will check with Kev and get back to you.
Sarah

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
THE EQUIPMENT IS ALL BRAND NEW
VERY CLEAN !
and the tents look great...
moonbounces are pretty cool, they had so many kids over their house (p29's) sunday, moonbouncing there little butts off......

1 - 20 of 32 Posts